Please login to the form below

Not currently logged in
Email:
Password:

The Porterhouse Medical Group Award for Medical Consultancy of the Year

Sponsored by

Back to results


Finalist

Synergy Vision


Summary of work

Synergy Vision (SV) enjoyed considerable growth, success and industry recognition in 2018. We secured three new client accounts, maintained and grew 18 existing accounts, increased net profit by 15%, and grew turnover to £6.2m, up from £4.9m in 2017. We’ve overcome challenges to diversify and organically grow business with our top three clients. Despite growing the team, SV has maintained a service focus: 95% of our clients rated us as somewhat or significantly better than an equivalent agency (the other 5% rated us as similar). We're incredibly proud to report that clients rated SV 8.85 (out of 10) in terms of how likely they are to recommend us to a colleague or another company, and that 75% have already done so at least once in 2018. These successes start with investment in staff: the implementation of an industry-first four-day workweek, recognition for Excellence in Wellbeing by Great Places to Work™, and investment in middle managers through a new Senior Development Programme. And that’s reflected in how the staff feel. On our annual staff survey, the degree to which SV’s own people agreed with 'My colleagues at SV are committed to doing quality work' was 4.65 out of 5.

Judges' comments

It was clear that Synergy Vision is calm, professional and team-led. They have overcome big challenges in the past year and are clearly a well-run small agency, which clients’ value. They have good support of their people and a great differentiator with the 4-day working week.


Winner


Finalists


Category Sponsors

Key dates

Entry deadline 14 March 2019
Extended entry deadline 21 March 2019
Judging days 9 May and 23 May 2019
Awards Ceremony 4 July 2019

Contact information:

For sponsorship opportunities:
Sales Team
sales@pmlive.com
Tel: +44 (0)1372 414200

General event enquiries:
Debbie Tuesley
dtuesley@pmlive.com
Tel: +44 (0)1372 414243

Behind the Judging: An exclusive insight into all the major healthcare awards

Behind the Judging: Communiqué Awards
Find out what co-the chair of judges Annabelle Sandeman, senior judge Neil Flash and previous award winner Jan Steele have to say on how the judging process works, what the judges focus on, tips on what helps and what distracts within an entry and get insights into how previous winners have created that stand out submission.