And NICE becomes the first public health body to use the platform
Says mobile applications on their own cannot make a diagnosis
Dermatology and mental health firms to receive funds
Some practical ways to enter this new era of customer and patient-centricity
Relying on indifference in the health system
The future is foreseeable, if you know where to look
Subscribe to our email news alerts
Bowel Cancer Awareness Month
- Synergy Vision are supporting Bowel Cancer Awareness Month. Bowel cancer is one of most common cancers diagnosed in the UK, but with early diagnosis and treatment, most cases can be...
- The right way to capture customer data
- Digital communication should be a two-way process with information flowing backwards and forwards between you and healthcare professionals. That digital technology enables HCPs to give feedback is a big part...
- Can you access your own content?
- The rapid development of multichannel communication opens new opportunities to provide high-value experiences for healthcare professionals and gives you more places than ever to tell your product story. But unless...