First checkpoint inhibitor to be recommended for approval in the region
Evidently Cochrane named Company Health Blog of the Year
Claims latest offer is lower than a recent informal bid
Acquisition makes them the global leader in unlicensed medicines
But the looming threat of biosimilars is set to shake up the market
CEO says firm is looking to strengthen pipelines in its three businesses
New company to have a particular focus on health
UK pharma trade body says the industry must be willing to discuss drug pricing
Grazoprevir/elbasvir showed efficacy in phase II and III trials
When it’s lonely at the top, leaders can seek a critical friend
Much has been achieved in the UK in recent years, but the NHS still has a way to go
Next-gen hep C therapies may see the disease's global elimination - but treament access must be stepped up dramatically
US operations hit hard by healthcare reforms and insurance consolidation
It is the first market for Novo Nordisk’s obesity therapy
Inhibitor already indicated for lung, bladder and breast cancer
New data also highlights who leads the way in integrated social media marketing
Firm also reports healthy financial growth in the first quarter
Generic drug industry could be shaken up if deals go through
Japanese firm the latest pharma company to buy into the next-gen cancer therapy area
Neuroscientist Jeroen Tonnaer to take up the position
Dr Giorgio Bruno has worked with companies such as AstraZeneca and Corden
UK specialty pharmaceutical company also adds Göran Ando to its board
Andrew Mercieca took up the role on April 1
She brings experience from PPD and GSK to the role
Subscribe to our email news alerts
MORE MONEY FOR THE NHS – BUT IS THIS THE ANSWER?
- Paul Mannu of Cello Health Insight says that politicians opening their pre-election cheque books can’t put the NHS where it needs to be – but pharma can play a major...
- Pharma deals in February 2015
- Pfizer and Valeant led the way during a respectable, if not record-breaking, month for mergers, acquisitions and collaborations...
- Medius Deal Watch table for February 2015
- The top major pharma mergers, acquisitions and collaborations during the month were led by the Pfizer/Hospira and Salix/Valeant deals...