Israeli firm has already made multiple informal bids
Firm to file drug for squamous cell carcinoma of the lung
Search Unlimited will be led by the group's Matt Lowe
Follows recent promotion to GCI Health's associate director and head of creative
Birth control option available in Austria, Italy, Poland and Slovakia
MHP Health's head and managing director praised for her fantastic focus
Vaccine provided complete protection in primates for similar infection
Pharma claims there is no need for concern regarding medicine supply
Judges said the campaign was a true ‘vehicle for action and change’
How to prepare for biopharma marketing in 2020 and beyond
Execution of 'Wheals of Despair' campaign for Novartis praised by judges
It is the combination therapy’s first regulatory approval
Builds on the medical crowdsourcing phenomenon in health
Country to receive discounted supplies of HIV drug Tivicay
It also sees success with a professional education programme for AbbVie
University spin-out takes Small Consultancy and Specialist Consultancy awards
Manchester agency earns Communiqué judges' praise for its energy and dynamism
Four additions including Teresa Ferlo as VP global client development
She will join the agency
next month from Bell Pottinger
He is also inducted as executive director to the board
Promoted after 11 years with the company
to the London agency from PAN Unlimited
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- How e-detailing can increase access to HCPs
- The benefits of digital detailing don’t stop at the cost savings or the rich streams of customer data that it produces. Closed loop marketing can provide more access to healthcare...
‘Give our Dad a Bone’. It’s That Simple
- The Give our Dad a Bone campaign had no grand strategy, no planning meetings, timelines, deep insight or client brief, just one overriding – and life-saving – key message: join...
- Is telehealth delivering on its promises?
- Using new digital technologies to help patients see their doctors online and not need to attend their surgery can help save time and money - but just how well is...