Ten-year study backs safety of diabetes drug
Will use volunteers in the US, UK and Africa
Evolocumab is part of new class of treatment to tackle high cholesterol
FDA to expedite assessment of Clostridium difficile inoculation
Only 17% of patients reacted to usual NHS therapy according to new research
Gains an extra £160m to pay for drugs not recommended by NICE
Hepatitis C drug approved in combination with Gilead’s huge-selling treatment
Raises expectations for early entry onto US market for ivabradine
Pharma company needs to demonstrate cost-effectiveness of its diabetes drug
The online encyclopedia is an increasingly important source of knowledge for patients and information must be kept accurate and up to date
GSK, Evotec and Biogen Idec participate in the social media sensation
Strengthens Millward Brown and GroupM with purchase of InsightExpress and Keyade
Oral multiple sclerosis is cleared for NHS use in England
Pershing Square Capital convinces shareholders to request consultation
Will investigate combination of pembrolizumab and Xalkori
Follows FDA priority review for ceftolozane/ tazobactam
Leticia Moreinos Schwartz will help get healthy eating message to Latin Americans
She is appointed executive vice president, technology and business solutions
She moves up to senior account director
Donald Johns joins from Novartis
She assumes executive VP role at healthcare PR firm
He will lead the development of pipeline of gene and cell therapies
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- Easier access to medicines in the UK?
- Cutting through the NICE value-based assessment consultation to find out what’s at stake...
Exploring MINT: Part 3 - Nigeria
- In the third of a series of posts focusing on each of the ‘MINT’ markets, I take an in-depth look at the opportunities and challenges for pharma in Nigeria....
- 3 Steps to Navigating Multichannel in Healthcare
- You know about multichannel, but... where now? Download the 3 Steps to Navigating Multichannel in Healthcare ebook to learn what you should do next when planning your multichannel campaign....