Claims it could rank the UK in the global top three largest biotech clusters
Firm calls Israeli generics giant’s credibility into question
New pill for Fabry disease could be approved by the FDA before the end of the year
Firm hopes to expand its pipeline of life-enhancing products for cancer patients
The industry’s reputation can be boosted by openness, say pharma compliance leaders
Aims to create cloud-based solutions to boost efficacy
First checkpoint inhibitor to be recommended for approval in the region
Evidently Cochrane named Company Health Blog of the Year
Claims latest offer is lower than a recent informal bid
Former coalition government health minister Paul Burstow tells PMLiVE that NICE, QALY and broader issues of market access in England are all being put under review
When it’s lonely at the top, leaders can seek a critical friend
Much has been achieved in the UK in recent years, but the NHS still has a way to go
Acquisition makes them the global leader in unlicensed medicines
But the looming threat of biosimilars is set to shake up the market
CEO says firm is looking to strengthen pipelines in its three businesses
New company to have a particular focus on health
UK pharma trade body says the industry must be willing to discuss drug pricing
Grazoprevir/elbasvir showed efficacy in phase II and III trials
US operations hit hard by healthcare reforms and insurance consolidation
Med comms agency strengthens senior team with new personal care sector lead
She joins from Takeda, with immediate effect
Neuroscientist Jeroen Tonnaer to take up the position
Dr Giorgio Bruno has worked with companies such as AstraZeneca and Corden
UK specialty pharmaceutical company also adds Göran Ando to its board
Subscribe to our email news alerts
MORE MONEY FOR THE NHS – BUT IS THIS THE ANSWER?
- Paul Mannu of Cello Health Insight says that politicians opening their pre-election cheque books can’t put the NHS where it needs to be – but pharma can play a major...
- Pharma deals in February 2015
- Pfizer and Valeant led the way during a respectable, if not record-breaking, month for mergers, acquisitions and collaborations...
- Medius Deal Watch table for February 2015
- The top major pharma mergers, acquisitions and collaborations during the month were led by the Pfizer/Hospira and Salix/Valeant deals...