Potential blockbuster LCZ696 cuts cardiovascular deaths by 20% versus standard therapy
Data presented at ESC Congress demonstrates lower rates of cardiac death, stroke and more
FDA approves drug as monotherapy in patients with partial-onset seizures
World’s first all-diabetes pro-cycling team will cycle over 1,300km in eight days
Ten-year study backs safety of diabetes drug
Will use volunteers in the US, UK and Africa
Evolocumab is part of new class of treatment to tackle high cholesterol
FDA to expedite assessment of Clostridium difficile inoculation
Only 17% of patients reacted to usual NHS therapy according to new research
The online encyclopedia is an increasingly important source of knowledge for patients and information must be kept accurate and up to date
Gains an extra £160m to pay for drugs not recommended by NICE
Hepatitis C drug approved in combination with Gilead’s huge-selling treatment
Raises expectations for early entry onto US market for ivabradine
Pharma company needs to demonstrate cost-effectiveness of its diabetes drug
GSK, Evotec and Biogen Idec participate in the social media sensation
Strengthens Millward Brown and GroupM with purchase of InsightExpress and Keyade
Oral multiple sclerosis is cleared for NHS use in England
He will be the CRO's chief financial officer
She is appointed executive vice president, technology and business solutions
She moves up to senior account director
Donald Johns joins from Novartis
She assumes executive VP role at healthcare PR firm
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- Easier access to medicines in the UK?
- Cutting through the NICE value-based assessment consultation to find out what’s at stake...
Exploring MINT: Part 3 - Nigeria
- In the third of a series of posts focusing on each of the ‘MINT’ markets, I take an in-depth look at the opportunities and challenges for pharma in Nigeria....
- 3 Steps to Navigating Multichannel in Healthcare
- You know about multichannel, but... where now? Download the 3 Steps to Navigating Multichannel in Healthcare ebook to learn what you should do next when planning your multichannel campaign....