Fresh design and updated content shapes the publication’s evolution
But GlobalData predict growth could be hampered by patent loss for Zytiga
Bayer/Regeneron’s drug eye disease drug set for blockbuster status
Firm's chief executive met with the government to question the last PPRS update
Comes as cosmetics industry sees major growth
Gilead’s new hepatitis C pill generates stellar revenue
Approved by a panel of 22 to one despite questions on its impact on survival
French firm hit by insulin pricing pressures and soon faces biosimilar threat
There is much debate over the value of the company’s shares
Politicians opening their pre-election cheque books can’t put the UK’s health service where it needs to be – but pharma could have a major role to play
First quarter results beat analysts’ estimates but sales still sliding
Former coalition government health minister Paul Burstow tells PMLiVE that NICE, QALY and broader issues of market access in England are all being put under review
Joins with New Media Business Group to form agency
Will be one of the largest drug safety settlements in US history
FDA continues to investigate safety of numerous diabetes therapies
Revenue up 6% but Ablify’s contribution likely to drop due to competition
Long-acting insulin is a key part of the company's growth plans
Charity speaks out to coincide with European Immunisation Week
Test delivers a diagnosis in just 15 minutes
She joins as an associate director and will report to Kelly Blaney
Appoints Andreas Reimer and Ji Kwon
Moves to the med ed agency from the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Med comms agency strengthens senior team with new personal care sector lead
She joins from Takeda, with immediate effect
Subscribe to our email news alerts
MORE MONEY FOR THE NHS – BUT IS THIS THE ANSWER?
- Paul Mannu of Cello Health Insight says that politicians opening their pre-election cheque books can’t put the NHS where it needs to be – but pharma can play a major...
- Pharma deals in February 2015
- Pfizer and Valeant led the way during a respectable, if not record-breaking, month for mergers, acquisitions and collaborations...
- Medius Deal Watch table for February 2015
- The top major pharma mergers, acquisitions and collaborations during the month were led by the Pfizer/Hospira and Salix/Valeant deals...