Please login to the form below

Not currently logged in
Email:
Password:

DJM Digital opens New York office

Will work alongside Creston Health’s US companies

DJM Digital (DJM) is officially taking its expertise to the US with the opening of a New York office.

The agency, which provides consultancy, strategic and creative solutions predominantly to the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry, will work with Creston Health's US companies to apply its expertise in the US market.

DJM managing director, Dominic Marchant, said: “The US opportunity is really exciting because it's a different regulatory set up, so there's greater scope to do possibly more adventurous things. London is still perceived as a hot house of digital creativity and we will definitely be keen to demonstrate that when we talk to companies across the Atlantic. We bring something that isn't already available so we're fulfilling a real need for them.

While recruiting is underway for someone to head up the US DJM Digital business, members of the London team will be seconded to the New York office to help up-skill existing Creston Health staff.

While there are a lot of agencies that specialise in digital and a lot of integrated agencies that also bring a digital offering, Marchant believes none of them do what he does at DJM.

“Digital is undoubtedly one of the most cost-effective ways of communicating messages in a compelling way to a large audience,” said Marchant. “But it becomes really exciting when it is part of an integrated campaign because digital on its own doesn't really mean much until you bring it in to the bigger picture.

“It's exciting to be at the forefront of digital technology and produce clever solutions, which effectively deliver client messages to their target audiences.”

Creston took a majority share in DJM Digital in November 2012 as part of its aim to grow its health division. Creston purchased 75 per cent of DJM Digital shares for an initial sum of £1.2m. The remaining 25 per cent of shares can be bought by Creston for £2.4m from 2018. DJM reported revenues of £0.6m in 2012 and a pre-tax profit of £0.2m.

Unaudited results for the year ended March 31 2013 showed that Creston's digital and online revenue increased by 16 per cent which represented 48 per cent of the Group's revenue.

The group's other companies operating in the health and pharmaceutical market include Alembic Health Communications, Cooney Waters, The Corkery Group, DJM Digital Solutions, Grapevine, PAN, Red Door Communications and Rock Medical Communications.

13th June 2013

From: Marketing

Share

Tags

Featured jobs

Subscribe to our email news alerts

PMHub

Add my company
Syneos Health™

Syneos Health™ is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization. Our company, including a Contract Research Organization (CRO) and Contract...

Latest intelligence

Report: Achieving launch excellence in the challenging healthcare markets of today
Our in-depth report is based on original data and expert interviews, which coupled with our own experience, ensures we give you the best recommendations for achieving launch success in challenging...
What is blockchain and why should i care - Richard Springham
Four Health - Emerging Technologies The power of blockchain lies in the fact it can prove that a unique event occurred at a certain time with out the need to...
NHS medicines optimisation milestone
Steve How, Paul Midgley and Oli Hudson, of the Wilmington Healthcare Consulting Team, explore the implications of Adalimumab’s recent European patent expiry...

Infographics