A 12 step process for preparing a pharma brand for market
There is no 'one' definition of market access – the idea of which varies from company to company; region to region.
But while there may not be consensus on the exact wording – which spans everything from 'stakeholders' to 'accelerate market uptake', 'optimising value' and 'pricing and reimbursement' – most agree that it is not a 'discipline' that can be packaged neatly into a silo.
Inside: Market Access, a new publication from PMLiVE's publishers PMGroup, provides expert thinking on the area and includes a unique market access road map.
Download full size infographic on 12 steps to prepare a pharma brand for market (pdf - right click and select 'save link as')
The publication, which PME subscribers received earlier this month, also looks at:
• Re-positioning pharma's image for market access success
• How to equip market access teams for local challenges
• The role of communication and education
• The true meaning of market access
• UK market access and the NHS
• How NICE is collaborating, and exporting its thinking, across Europe and beyond
• EU pricing and reimbursement, and reference pricing.
View Inside: Market Access online