Welcome to PMHub, a unique resource brought to you by PMLive and designed to enable the Pharmaceutical industry’s key suppliers to present you with all the information you need to make an informed selection.
You will find a mix of in-depth profile, news, thought leadership and whitepapers within PMHub. If you are looking to find a company based on a particular area then please use the ‘profile’ search which will return a list of key companies offering the skills you are looking for.
If you are looking for a partner with a particular understanding or expertise then we recommend using the ‘resources’ search – which delivers a set of results based on the understanding and knowledge uploaded by the industry’s specialist agencies and suppliers.
If you are a supplier and would like to be included within PMHub please click the ‘Add my Company’ link below.
- PM Society Digital Pioneer 2014 joins the emotive team
- Adam Boucher joins from Novo Nordisk as Client Services Director, alongside an internal promotion for Neil Kumar.
- Maturing Brands - Revitalisation through insight
- Mature brands are becoming increasingly important to healthcare companies as the fragility of achieving successful launch with full access is exposed. Our latest White Paper takes a look at the challenges of marketing and reinvigorating these mature brands by analysing three PMEA award winners of the Brand Revitalisation category.
- Kalbitor - When The Body Attacks Itself [BTS]
- Three exceptionally powerful visuals to launch Kalbitor - a prescription medicine used to treat sudden attacks of hereditary angioedema – created by Taylor James, with agency GSW. he concept stemmed from the various attacks associated with the disease, the key brief for Taylor James being to illustrate these realistically. The oedema, which is produced during these attacks, was visually represented by the hand pushing beneath the skin in creative development stage. The client liked and went for this and thus formed the main concept generated for the pitch. We combined the use of photography and CGI, using models and our in-house photography studio to take the shots.
- Brickwall Man - The Making Of
- This print campaign is directed at doctors who come up against ‘brick walls’ when treating patients with a specific disorder. The project covered the full scope of our print production services – 2D concepting, CGI, photography and creative retouching.