Welcome to PMHub, a unique resource brought to you by PMLive and designed to enable the Pharmaceutical industry’s key suppliers to present you with all the information you need to make an informed selection.
You will find a mix of in-depth profile, news, thought leadership and whitepapers within PMHub. If you are looking to find a company based on a particular area then please use the ‘profile’ search which will return a list of key companies offering the skills you are looking for.
If you are looking for a partner with a particular understanding or expertise then we recommend using the ‘resources’ search – which delivers a set of results based on the understanding and knowledge uploaded by the industry’s specialist agencies and suppliers.
If you are a supplier and would like to be included within PMHub please click the ‘Add my Company’ link below.
- Just//works is a strategic communications consultancy for health brands, services and organisations.
We are a dynamic, collective problem-solving and multi-discipline consultancy. We employ cross-disciplinary thinking and action, collaborating with visionary thinkers from inside and outside the world of health & wellbeing.
We are skilled in the specialisms of public affairs, digital development, public relations, medical communications and creative design to address client challenges. The result is smart and resourceful strategies that create value for clients and their stakeholders.
- A short film about curiosity
- We're Just:: Health Communications. Like a curious child, we never stop asking questions. Because we believe curiosity fuels creativity. Whether you have a healthcare challenge in public relations, public affairs, medical education or patient advocacy, we want to help you become more curious.
Want to know more? Find out about Just:: at justhealthcomms.com
- London-based strategic health communications consultancy, Just//works, opens its doors in SE1
- EU’s Synergy Vision and US-based BoomCom to create global medical communications alliance
- UK-based Synergy Vision, which has offices in London and Dublin, has formed an alliance with BoomCom in the US to provide clients with seamless communications strategy and programme implementation across Europe and the Americas.