175 communications professionals serving some of the world's most important companies, brands and institutions.
This is a FREE listing
Below are full profiles from other companies in this area
Our pharmaceutical and life sciences team understands the legal and regulatory challenges confronting pharmaceutical companies and provides strategic counsel in all aspects of financial, corporate, brand and medical communications.
Telephone:+44 (0)20 3128 8100
60 Great Portland Street
- Hepatitis C treatment: a patient-led future
- The development of new therapeutic agents is set to revolutionise treatment of hepatitis C (HCV). The current standard treatment can be demanding physically, emotionally and practically for those patients who initiate it. The new therapies represent a real transformation in care; they have fewer, milder side effects, a shorter treatment duration, a simpler regimen and dramatically improved success rates compared with current treatments. While the development of new treatments is positive, it raises fresh questions around adherence and supporting patients to achieve optimal results.
- Colgate ProClinical video
- We produced this TV spot for Colgate to launch its most advanced technological toothbrush, ProClinical. Integrating live-action with photo-real CGI, the production included shooting the hand on green screen and combining this with the CGI product and environment to reveal this 30 second TVC.
- 2013: The Year In Patient Adherence News & The Inside Word On 2014
- What were the most significant news headlines in patient adherence over the course of 2013, and what can we expect to see in 2014? From advancements in oncology treatments, to new innovation in patient support interventions – this article covers the key developments you need to know as we enter the new year.
- The Patient Adherence Seminar
- The Patient Adherence Seminar is taking place on the 19th March 2014 in Brussels - hosted by C.E.L for pharma and Atlantis Healthcare.