Blue Latitude Health
Health is a new breed of creative marketing consultancy.
combination of heritage, approach and capability gives us a unique perspective
in healthcare marketing. It means we’re ideally placed to unlock the potential
in products and services that save and transform lives.
2003 as a marketing consultancy with digital expertise, we now work
internationally and regionally with some of the most influential healthcare
brands in the world. They come to us for forward
– a visionary outlook that makes a demonstrable difference to
What we do
come from a true consultancy background, we’re used to seeing marketing as part
of the wider landscape. We provide value across the full panorama of our
clients’ marketing challenges:
the organisational change that
ensures alignment and ongoing success
brand strategy that adds true value
experiences to genuinely engage customers.
Here are just
some of the ways we help in practice:
building and training
strategy and planning
design and execution
design and delivery
experience design and delivery
we’re fully independent - owned and run by our founders - we’re not tied to any
particular technology or third party suppliers. So we’re always free to do
what’s best for our clients.
Blue Latitude Heath is 58 strong and based in Central London and New York City. For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
expert research team conducts in-depth research to generate real customer
insight. This insight, together with your business objectives, informs the
strategy we recommend and guides the development of customer experience design.
strategic research on brand and strategy, through to communications research or
validation of design, we’re on the case.
positioning and launch strategies through to capability development,
organisational transformation and service design, we’re there to add
recommendations are based on substantive qualitative and quantitative research
and then made real through a collaborative process, which involves you,
alongside our own experts and trusted partners.
begin by using insights drawn from in-depth research to define the problem in
the context of your business objectives and customer needs. Then, we design
bespoke solutions in an iterative process, enhancing our work as we go.
validate our solutions with stakeholders and customers, testing to ensure we go
above and beyond to delight your customers.
ideas that really work - that change people’s behaviour and boost sales, while
also creating genuine engagement with your brand. Drawing on in-depth insight,
our work is razor-sharp, speaking to your customers’ real needs.
experience in multinational marketplaces ensures communications are tailored to
work effectively in specific media and at all regional and global levels.
We have worked with 14 of the world’s top 20 pharmaceutical companies, including:
Eli Lilly Janssen
See more on our website here: http://bluelatitude.com/clients/
Co-founder & Head of Strategy
View LinkedIn profile
Follow on twitter
View LinkedIn profile
Follow on twitter
View LinkedIn profile
Follow on twitter
View LinkedIn profile
Follow on twitter
Elisa Del Galdo
Head of Customer Experience
View LinkedIn profile
- Blue Latitude Health hires 7 new members of staff in 2016 Q1
- Blue Latitude Health has added seven new full time members of staff in the first quarter of 2016.
- Blue Latitude Health to sponsor and co-present in the Innovation Track at ProcureCon Healthcare 2016
- Blue Latitude Health’s Managing Director, Martin Brass, and Johnson & Johnson’s Director, David McKimm, to co-present on the topic “Optimising Your Marketing Spend in New Ways to Create Value for Your Customers” at ProcureCon Healthcare conference.
- Blue Latitude Health wins PMEA 2015 Innovation award
- We are pleased to announce that Blue Latitude Health has won a PMEA 2015 award for our work with Eli Lilly and Company on the Lilly Medical Information Cascade. The project was shortlisted in two categories, ‘Excellence in Physicians/Healthcare Provider Support Programmes’ and ‘Innovation’, winning in Innovation.
- Launch of Global Atrial Fibrillation Patient Portal on World Stroke Day
- On World Stroke Day, Blue Latitude Health announced the launch of Sign Against Stroke, a patient and carer centric online portal for people impacted by atrial fibrillation. It was developed by the Sign Against Stroke Task Force to empower patients and their family members.
- Blue Latitude Health shortlisted for two PMEA 2015 awards
- Blue Latitude Health’s Medical Information Cascade project for Eli Lilly and Company has been shortlisted in the Excellence in Physicians/Healthcare Provider Support Programmes and Innovation categories.
- Blue Latitude boosts its team
- Blue Latitude has appointed Ben Routley, Natalie Seebeck and Kasia Zygadlewicz to its team, following a series of new business wins and increased work from existing clients.
- Patient-centred care innovation in dementia: a conversation with Neil Maiden
- Content Marketing Manager Liz Inskip interviews Neil Maiden of City, University of London, about his work developing mobile technology solutions for residential dementia care, and what the challenges facing innovators in this therapy area are.
- Introduction to the manufacturing of biologics
- The last decade has seen the rapid growth of biologics in the pharma market, making them a key sector to watch. With their growing popularity, it’s important to understand the opportunities and threats they present. Associate Consultant Ditte Funding takes us through how biologics are made, what makes them unique, and what it all means for pharma companies.
- 2017 Trends in healthcare – how advances in technology are influencing the expert-patient relationship
- In the 2017 trends edition of Perspective magazine, we explore how advances in technology are influencing the future of the expert-patient relationship and the role healthcare businesses can take in supporting and enhancing these interactions at the point of need.
- Living with Crohn's disease: a patient perspective
- Account Executive Victoria Morton explores what it’s like to live with Crohn’s disease as a young person, and investigates what’s being done to tackle the gaps in treatment options for patients.
- Are we harnessing the full emotional power of brand creativity?
- Creative Director Damien Parsonage breaks down the common misconception that pharma and healthcare marketing for healthcare professionals ought to be entirely scientific and rational. Brands are powerful; here's how to strengthen yours by infusing it with emotion.
- Are reverse auctions the best way to procure marketing services?
- Managing Director Martin Brass discusses what a reverse auction is, and whether it truly is a good way for healthcare companies to drive efficiencies when procuring marketing services.
- Artificial Intelligence: the new healthcare algorithm
- The age of computers has hugely evolved, and with the emergence of effective machine learning, pattern recognition, and decision-making algorithms, Artificial Intelligence provides a revolutionary new approach to tailored healthcare. Associate Medical Copywriter Kulveer Singh dives deeper into the technology.
- DAM and CMS: managing assets to maximise adoption and value
- Senior Account Executive Dave Wood talks us through what DAM and CMS are, the role they play in the future of healthcare marketing, and how they can be best utilised to maximise outcomes for pharma and agencies.
- Alzheimer’s disease: reviewing the immediate treatment horizon
- Account Manager Stuart Goodman takes a look at some of the promising categories of Phase 3 treatments that could soon be available to patients with Alzheimer's disease.
- A stumble, but not a fall – what’s next for Opdivo?
- Blue Latitude Health's Louis Perdios talks about the daunting challenges faced by BMS after Opdivo's disappointing results.
- Immuno-oncology; bringing patients closer to treatment
- What do the new immunotherapies in oncology mean for those stakeholders who need to understand and make decisions about treatment?
- Products as portfolios: positioning immuno-oncology products
- The last few years have seen a huge proliferation in the number of products entering the oncology space, with a lot more currently being investigated in clinical trials. Effective positioning in this situation is vital to cut through the noise, so we've outlined some key learnings from our extensive experience in this area.
- Immunotherapy in oncology
- Consultant David Cooney explores the medical insights, unmet needs, and future of the vastly growing area of immunotherapy as the fourth pillar in oncology.
- European prostate cancer treatment is changing - what are the opportunities for marketers?
- Consultant Jeremy Poland examines some of the key dynamics in prostate cancer multi-disciplinary teams across Europe and how the recent trends impact the opportunities available to healthcare marketers.
- Alzheimer's: the numbers we cannot forget
- In this article, Consultant David Cooney explores the success rate of trials in AD and the reasons for this incredulous situation, as well as looking at the some of the glimmers of light at the end of the tunnel.
- Biosimilars - the Brexit of the pharmaceutical industry?
- In this article, Senior Consultant Jenna Earl explains what factors influence the uptake of biosimilars in the UK, comparing them to the same principles that help us navigate the complexities of Britain exiting the EU (Brexit).
- Why isn't your segmentation working?
- How to develop an actionable segmentation for pharma and healthcare marketing that delivers real commercial value.
- The role of empathy in the design of products and services
- Peter Timmer of Blue Latitude Health talks through what it means to design with empathy for the customer, and why it produces better products and services.
- Experience design of physical spaces: a human-centred approach
- Anna Tamasi from Blue Latitude Health highlights the key considerations and best practices for spatial design from a user experience design perspective.
- Focus on immunotherapies: special magazine from Blue Latitude Health
- Blue Latitude Health have worked with four of the eight immunotherapies currently approved by the FDA, so we've pooled our expertise across the different capabilities to give you a clear view on the fourth pillar of care in oncology.
- The difference between market intelligence and design intelligence
- Blue Latitude Health's Elisa del Galdo explains how market and customer research differ, and in which situations you would use one over the other.
- Delivering a better eDetail: Strategy-led user-centred methodology in practice
- Stuart Goodman and Anna Tamasi demonstrate how user-centred design helps to build better strategy and assets for pharma and healthcare.
- Understanding personas for healthcare
- In this article, Head of Insight Martine Leroy tackles the persona. Here, she breaks down for us what a persona is in the context of customer-centric design, and addresses some frequently asked questions about these and other tools used for improving customer engagement.
- What are the benefits of running workshops for international teams?
- Frances Hendry of Blue Latitude Health takes a deeper look at the benefit of workshops and how clients can use them as a tool to develop cross-functional alignment, reach ideas, and define projects more quickly.
- Client relationships in the ever-changing marketing landscape
- Client Lead Ben Routley talks about what Blue Latitude Health do to set ourselves apart, and what our secret to building long-lasting client relationships is.
- Measurement and optimisation for digital marketing success in the pharmaceutical industry
- In this article, Jiayi Chen explains why you need a measurement plan for your digital marketing efforts, and the key steps and common issues in developing a measurement framework for assessing digital marketing success.
- Download 'Perspective magazine issue 2: Human-centred design and strategy'
- In the second issue of Perspective, the digital magazine from Blue Latitude Health, we tackle topics dealing with customer experience and customer and patient centricity.
- Adjusting to change in healthcare: Learning from translational research
- In this article, Blue Latitude Health's Head of Insight, Martine Leroy, explores how pharma could learn from translational research organisations in adapting their approach to the changing healthcare landscape.
- Focus on multiple myeloma treatment: Witnessing a transformation
- Consultant David Cooney of Blue Latitude Health will take you through how that transformation has happened, and where the treatment of multiple myeloma is heading.
- The ROI of user experience in pharma and healthcare: How to engage your customers
- In this article, Head of Customer Experience Elisa del Galdo of Blue Latitude Health breaks down how to understand the return on investment of user experience in pharma and healthcare.
- Why does content need a strategy?
- Not all organisations are in a position to look at maturity – for some, there’s still a pressing question that needs answering: Why does content need a strategy? Content Marketing Manager Liz Inskip and guest blogger Adwoa Baah explain.
- Issues facing brand teams and how agencies help to deliver value
- We interviewed Wayne Atherden, Procurement Director Commercial Services at Janssen, to get his view on the issues facing brand teams and how agencies help to deliver value.
- Beyond the patient journey: Designing for behaviour change
- In 2016, it’s time to update our model for the customer journey. Customer Experience Consultant Anna Tamasi talks us through the future of journey mapping.
- Brand teams: They're not what you think they are
- Head of Commercial Matt Bolton of Blue Latitude Health breaks down what we mean when we talk about eliminating the last silos in pharma marketing.
- Why are doctors frustrated with the digitalisation of healthcare?
- In this article, Customer Experience Consultant Anna Tamasi from Blue Latitude Health highlights the most common usability and user experience implications that the digitalisation of healthcare poses on doctors professional lives.
- What pharma needs to know about genomic data in 2016
- Consultant David Cooney from Blue Latitude Health talks us through what this progress in genomics means for pharma in 2016.
- Content Strategy for pharma: Maturing your approach in 2016
- In this article, Consultant Adwoa Baah and Content Marketing Manager Liz Inskip take us through three things pharma can do to improve content strategy maturity within their organisations in 2016.
- Key topics and trends for pharma and healthcare in 2016
- Introducing PERSPECTIVE, the new digital magazine from Blue Latitude Health. A step beyond identifying top trends, this magazine explores key topics for 2016 for pharma and healthcare companies.
- Regional campaigns: Improving local uptake while staying on-message
- Senior Account Manager Dolan Desai talks us through the five core considerations that will allow you to maximise your campaign's impact across a region through coherent execution.
- 10 tips for developing insightful pre-launch positioning
- By getting your positioning right, you can build the motivational, aspirational, and resonant brand story and messaging that will allow your product to become a brand. Blue Latitude Health's Head of Insight, Martine Leroy, delivers her top tips on how to keep insight at the centre of your positioning to best support your brand.
- Bigger than brand: Portfolio Positioning for Pharma
- Senior Consultant Jenna Earl talks us through the three most important things to understand about portfolio positioning in pharma.
- Tackling biosimilars – how to handle the threat to Pharma brands
- Strategy Consultant Mark Assenti outlines three key points for developing a strategy to tackle the threat to Pharma brands from biosimilars.
- Patient-Centricity: Improving the model with patient journeys
- Head of Customer Experience Elisa del Galdo takes us through a better way to look at patient-centricity: with the patient's journey at the centre.
- Innovating with what you have: better healthcare with existing technology
- Senior Account Executive Will Taylor talks us through a case study in applying established technology to healthcare problems in an innovative way.
- How to nail pre-launch positioning in Pharma
- Head of Commercial Matt Bolton lays out three key points for getting your pre-launch positioning right in Pharma and healthcare.
- ASCO 2015: What you missed in Chicago
- Blue Latitude sent two of our consultants to Chicago to attend ASCO 2015, a key annual meeting for oncology specialists that brings over 30,000 delegates together to talk about innovations and progress in the field. David takes us through the highlights of the event and his take on the exciting developments that came out of the conference.
- How do you solve a problem like non-adherence? Part 2
- Following her previous piece on patient medical non-adherence, Head of Customer Experience Elisa del Galdo takes a look at the different patient personas that emerge during the diagnosis and treatment pathway. Download her sketchnote of the three personas and read about how to design services for unengaged patients.
- How do you solve a problem like non-adherence? Part 1
- Recent research from the World Health Organisation and the Mayo Clinic on the impact of (and influences on) a patient’s ability to adhere to their treatment regime has shown that an astounding amount of patients do not follow or complete their treatment as prescribed. Head of Customer Experience Elisa del Galdo looks at the factors around patient non-adherence and how Pharma can help to solve the problem.
- How to design patient services with social media within the ABPI code guidelines
- In this blog, Senior Consultant Craig Moore, from the Blue Latitude Strategy team, discusses the application of the ABPI Code, including incorporating social media into digital patient services.
- Evolution of the wearable tech revolution
- Stuart Goodman delves into the world of wearables, further analysing what role they play in pharma’s future.
- Not all data is created equal
- Aurélie Pols from Mind Your Privacy has written this guest blog post on data privacy and security, and specifically the risks of HIPAA or PII non-compliance, in both the USA and Europe.
- Use of biomarkers in marketing
- Mark Assenti talks about utilisation of biomarkers in marketing is a trend that we have seen growing in 2014 and expect to hear even more about into 2015.
- How the focus on patient outcomes has allowed FMCG to enter into healthcare market
- Associate Consultant Mette Drabæk talks about how the increase in ability to measure real-world patient outcomes has strengthened the position of the payer when negotiating reimbursement contracts with pharma companies.
- Top 7 Trends in Pharma Marketing for 2015
- Toward the end of 2014 the Blue Latitude team gathered together for breakfast in the boardroom to discuss how pharma marketing will change in the year ahead and what trends will be big in pharma marketing during 2015.
- Take the Multichannel Health Check
- Complete the Multichannel Health Check to find out what type of marketer you are and receive expert advice on how to get to the next step.
- How to prepare and execute a multichannel campaign
- You may be familiar with digital marketing, however Multichannel Marketing is quite different.
- 3 Steps to Navigating Multichannel in Healthcare
- You know about multichannel, but... where now? Download the 3 Steps to Navigating Multichannel in Healthcare ebook to learn what you should do next when planning your multichannel campaign.
- Guide to Customer Experience for Pharma
- Find out how to overcome your customer experience challenges
- The invisible customer
- Find out why internal stakeholders are key to Pharma marketing success.
- Developing multichannel capability in Pharma
- Find out how training could give your team the confidence, knowledge and skills to overcome your organisation's multichannel challenges.
- A guide to developing customer-centred, multichannel marketing
- Find out how a balanced approached to multichannel marketing could benefit your brand - the customer's agenda is just as important as Pharma's and needs to be listened to in order to create value for your brand.
- A Pharma Marketer's Guide to the Mobile Web
- Despite an acknowledgement of the importance of mobile by the pharma sector, there has been little evidence to show that businesses are harnessing the mobile web effectively, instead opting for mobile app development. This guide sheds some light on mobile web opportunities for Pharma.
- Marketing Automation for Pharma
- With Pharma Marketers increasingly being asked to do more with fewer resources, Marketing Automation is a key area that needs to be explored. Find out how it could help you to streamline, automate, and measure marketing tasks for increased operational efficiency and faster revenue growth.
- How to Master Multichannel Marketing in Pharma
- Learn how to optimise your multichannel marketing for increased profitability and improved customer engagement.
- Pharma Marketing Trends to watch out for in 2013
- Mobile, social, and multichannel have all been the "shiny object" for Pharma marketers in recent years. So, what trends should we expect to be the focus for 2013? Find out by reading our 2013 trend predictions article.
very impressed by the team’s ability to connect the big, strategic picture with
the practical choices we could make as an operating company. Blue Latitude
ensured we accurately understood the future of healthcare in the UK and helped
us decide what direction we wanted to take."
Janssen UK & Ireland
collaborative approach bought the best out of our cross-functional teams and
you delivered an actionable multichannel planning framework and tools based on
extensive industry experience and subject matter expertise.’’
Director, Global Customer Excellence,
"Blue Latitude were engaged for the research and user testing for our diabetes site. The knowledge and expertise of the entire account team involved in the project was second-to-none and every team member added a huge amount of value to the project. The project ran extremely well; on-time with regular updates from the team, milestones delivered to a very high standard and on-budget. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone who needs assistance in developing their web strategy."
Brand Lead, Blood Glucose Monitoring
Sanofi UK & Ireland
"What you advised us to do has been adopted throughout our business. You have been absolutely brilliant and impeccable on deadlines. Working with you on this project has been overwhelmingly positive, rewarding and enjoyable. Thank you."
Top 5 Pharma company
excellent job by the entire team today. We feel confident in the team,
inspired by your vision, and excited to have you join us on this new
multichannel journey for the brand’’
Strategy Leader, Immunology
‘’You are a valued partner and great to work with. You have helped us to
form our strategic vision and provided a different approach to implementing a
framework for our multichannel capabilities’’
Senior Global Business Manager
insights and the customer journeys you presented have been invaluable and
helped the whole team understand the behaviours, motivations and needs of our
key stakeholders. Thank you’’
Director, Global Marketing and Market Access Team Lead
have been accountable
and responsible, setting the agenda and working with us as a real partner.“
Jorge Herrera, Senior
Global Channels Team Lead, Enterprise Multi Channel Marketing
"I am ecstatic with the work. You
have an extremely professional team who have completely understood the culture
and business objectives of the Parkinson’s Movement and have helped us map the behaviour
of people with Parkinson’s and their use of the internet’’
President of the Cure Parkinson’s Trust