The Healthcare team at WE understands today’s rapid moving, complex market and helps clients gain traction in an increasingly competitive marketplace. We help navigate clients through the ever-changing methods of communication to core medical and consumer audiences while remaining abreast of regulation and outside influence on today’s medical environment.
With increasing demand for a European-wide and global outlook, we work seamlessly with our colleagues and partners across the globe giving you access to the leading brains in healthcare communications: A global-local approach.
Areas of expertise:
- Advocacy and coalition building
- Corporate communications
- Crisis communications
- Disease awareness
- Physician and patient engagement
- Pre-Launch strategic communications planning
- Product and portfolio communications
- Social Media and digital relations
- Science and data communications
- Speaker and media training
- Stakeholder and influencer relations
- Storytelling and narrative development
- Oncology including lung, breast, colorectal and prostate
- Cardiology including PAD, Lipid lowering, Heart failure
- Rare diseases including Sanfilippo disease, Hunter disease, Gaucher disease and Hereditary Angioedema
- CNS including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis and depression
- Urology - Benign prostatic hyperplasia and Urinary Incontinence
- Respiratory – COPD
- Virology - HIV
- Bowel Clearance
General Manager & VIce President, Germany
Account Director, UK
- Finding the familiar in Rare Disease
- Inspired by World Rare Disease Day, WE Communication's Hugh Adams covers some of the challenges faced when considering Rare Disease communications.
- Time to snap up the opportunities
- Is there a place for Snapchat in health communications?
TL;DR: When it comes to communications it is always important to make sure what you’re creating and sharing is adding value to the conversation, and not just jumping on a gimmick for the sake of it. A deep understanding of audiences and insight into their behaviour will drive successful use of the next generation of social media engagement.
- How Agile is Your Brand?
- Nick Woods, Creative Director at Waggener Edstrom sheds light on how brands can maximise their return of investment using WE's brand agility index.
PM Society Digital Awards 2016: Social Media Category - Bronze Award