Adelphi Research UK
Adelphi Research UK is a healthcare insight partner. We uniquely blend robust market research with a consultancy approach, to guide both UK and Multi Local clients towards better business decisions. We bring insights to life through visually impactful storytelling and workshops and inspire brand teams to take action.
Established since 2000, we have extensive expertise in pharma, and also span OTC and consumer healthcare applying both qualitative and quantitative methods. Our Multi Local approach provides a network of expert local offices and partners across the globe, offering a unique bottom-up solution.
We have in-house consultants that specialise in: Market Access & NHS, Pricing & Value, Patient Journeying, Campaign Evaluation, Brand Equity Tracking, Engagement & Gamification, Mobile & Digital and Behavioural Economics.We work across multiple therapy areas and have expert teams dedicated to: Oncology, HCV/HIV, Diabetes, Auto Immune, Multiple Sclerosis and Asthma/COPD.
- Adelphi Research UK Announces Several Promotions
- Adelphi Research UK is having a great start to the year with several promotions recently announced.
- Adelphi Grows Team
- Healthcare insight partner, Adelphi Research UK, has been growing over the past 12 months. To meet increased demand, five new members have recently been recruited to support the growth.
- Getting personal with wearable tech
- From the brightly coloured Fitbits, to the plethora of health apps available for Apple’s iWatch, it’s easy to see how the global market for wearable technology is on the increase, and how it’s fast becoming the new craze
- How to Include the Hard to Reach?
- Are we in danger of focusing brand strategies only on engaged patients?
- "Not Another Boring Survey?"
- Winning over HCPs… How to Increase Participant Engagement in Healthcare Market Research
- What impact do GPs think the new NHS cancer guide will have?
- What impact do GPs think the new NHS cancer guide will have? Doctors are being told to extend cancer tests to half a million more patients a year under new NHS guidelines. With pharma companies investing heavily in understanding how to optimise service design, e.g. by supporting the development of integrated care pathways; we were keen to understand what impact the guidelines would have. Will earlier diagnosis allow increased access to optimal treatment approaches in many oncology indications?
Recent industry awards include:
2015: BHBIA BOBI Award for Most Innovative Approach
2014: BHBIA BOBI Award for Best Conference Paper
2014: BHBIA BOBI Award for Foundation Training Course
2013: BHBIA BOBI Award for "Agency I'd Most Like to Work In"
2013: BHBIA BOBI Award for Best Business Impact
2013: BHBIA BOBI Award for Best Conference Paper
2013: BHBIA BOBI Award for Best Agency Newcomer