Fresh Connect Recruitment
Fresh Connect is a specialist PR & communications recruitment agency. Our jobs are grouped by sector and we cover positions from graduate to board director level. We always work with an open mind, exploring every possibility during each client and candidate search and applying the energy, expertise and professionalism for which we are well-known. At Fresh Connect we focus on PR jobs across all sectors and also cover vacancies in medical education/medical communications and healthcare advertising. We work with account handlers, project managers, business development executives, medical editors and medical writers.
This is a FREE listing
Below are full profiles from other companies in this area
Connections are crucial to continued improvements in healthcare. Together, by connecting and sharing our collective knowledge and experience, we can continue to strive towards the very best in patient care for all.
Star’s a full service resourcing house and for almost 12 years we’ve recruited the best people for pharma, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK. We have offices in Bath, Maidenhead and Manchester.
Telephone:+44 (0)20 7788 4343
85-87 Bayham St
- Star is acquired by Uniphar Group plc
- Uniphar's input and investment will power the scale, depth and breadth of Star's portfolio of outsourced services while retaining what's best about Star - great people and customer experience.
- Healthy narratives?
- In medical market research we see that most physicians are not early adopters, preferring to wait for their colleagues to adopt new medicines and practices before doing so themselves. There are good reasons for not diving in. But the power that established narrative has over our lazy, risk averse brains should not be one of them.
First Line Research
- Allergies – Always a story
- Saycomms looks into the seasonal trend of allergies stories in the media and the communication campaigns launched in UK in 2015.
- When is sun safety doing more harm than good?
- Say Communications analyses the impact of sun safety campaigns in the news and on consumers