Fresh Connect Recruitment
Fresh Connect is a specialist PR & communications recruitment agency. Our jobs are grouped by sector and we cover positions from graduate to board director level. We always work with an open mind, exploring every possibility during each client and candidate search and applying the energy, expertise and professionalism for which we are well-known. At Fresh Connect we focus on PR jobs across all sectors and also cover vacancies in medical education/medical communications and healthcare advertising. We work with account handlers, project managers, business development executives, medical editors and medical writers.
This is a FREE listing
Below are full profiles from other companies in this area
Zenopa are a UK recruitment agency placing Sales and Marketing personnel, Executives, Nurse Advisors and Engineers into Dental, Veterinary, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Pharmacy, Healthcare Communication and Laboratory Jobs.
Telephone:+44 (0)20 7788 4343
85-87 Bayham St
- A guide to developing customer-centred, multichannel marketing
- Find out how a balanced approached to multichannel marketing could benefit your brand - the customer's agenda is just as important as Pharma's and needs to be listened to in order to create value for your brand.
- Cancer communications; it's in our blood
- We have years of experience working in cancer communications, partnering with some of the biggest brands, institutions and societies. We understand that when it comes to cancer, you use a different voice depending on who your talking to and the discussions your are having. Our clients aren’t always selling; sometimes they’re educating, instructing or supporting.
- Family matters; corporate and internal communications
- With our background in internal and corporate communications, we can help you find your voice. With our rich heritage in video we can help you develop a compelling story. And with our expertise in all aspects of digital we can help you reach the right people, through the right channels.
- Do patients have the most appropriate medicines for the best health outcomes?
- Over the last 100 years clinical trials have been undertaken, although most have probably not been published. Mainly humans publish evidence that proves their theory is right, not that their theory is unproven or even incorrect (makes me wonder about the evidence on global warming). Many papers no doubt did not get published because of non outcomes or negative outcomes that don’t help the payers, represented in this debate as the Pharma companies.