Fresh Connect Recruitment
Fresh Connect is a specialist PR & communications recruitment agency. Our jobs are grouped by sector and we cover positions from graduate to board director level. We always work with an open mind, exploring every possibility during each client and candidate search and applying the energy, expertise and professionalism for which we are well-known. At Fresh Connect we focus on PR jobs across all sectors and also cover vacancies in medical education/medical communications and healthcare advertising. We work with account handlers, project managers, business development executives, medical editors and medical writers.
This is a FREE listing
Below are full profiles from other companies in this area
Telephone:+44 (0)20 7788 4343
85-87 Bayham St
- Hepatitis C treatment: a patient-led future
- The development of new therapeutic agents is set to revolutionise treatment of hepatitis C (HCV). The current standard treatment can be demanding physically, emotionally and practically for those patients who initiate it. The new therapies represent a real transformation in care; they have fewer, milder side effects, a shorter treatment duration, a simpler regimen and dramatically improved success rates compared with current treatments. While the development of new treatments is positive, it raises fresh questions around adherence and supporting patients to achieve optimal results.
- Colgate ProClinical video
- We produced this TV spot for Colgate to launch its most advanced technological toothbrush, ProClinical. Integrating live-action with photo-real CGI, the production included shooting the hand on green screen and combining this with the CGI product and environment to reveal this 30 second TVC.
- 2013: The Year In Patient Adherence News & The Inside Word On 2014
- What were the most significant news headlines in patient adherence over the course of 2013, and what can we expect to see in 2014? From advancements in oncology treatments, to new innovation in patient support interventions – this article covers the key developments you need to know as we enter the new year.
- The Patient Adherence Seminar
- The Patient Adherence Seminar is taking place on the 19th March 2014 in Brussels - hosted by C.E.L for pharma and Atlantis Healthcare.