Confidentiality and Judging
The PMEA judging panel comprises a range of experts with a breadth of knowledge and experience, from pharmaceutical marketing specialists to leading management consultants and top business school academics.
The judging process
- Written entries are processed and circulated to judges
- At this stage supporting materials are not made available
- Judges review and score independently against judging criteria for each category
- Judges’ scores are returned to us and collated for each category.
- Group judging day takes place in September 2015
- Rankings are provided following the initial round of judging
- Judging panel convenes (in groups, according to expertise and experience)
- Judges review initial group scores and discuss each entry in detail
- It is at this stage that supporting materials are taken into consideration.
Following the group discussions, judges re-score the entries to identify finalists and winners.
Stage 3 - for Company of the Year award only
Following consideration of all submissions into PMEA, together with analysis of IMS data relating to company performance throughout 2014, judges will shortlist companies for interview.
Shortlisted companies will be contacted to arrange an interview via webinar, which will take place on Wednesday 14 October.
Finalists will be announced on www.pmlive.com and also in Pharmaceutical Market Europe.
All entrants will be notified following the judging day by email as to whether they are finalists.
The judges’ decision is final and neither the organiser nor the judging panel will enter into individual correspondence about the results.
You have full control of the information you provide. We understand the sensitivity of the material.
We have systems in place to ensure confidentiality at every stage of the judging process:
Please indicate on the entry form
- Every judge must agree to sign a detailed and legally binding confidentiality agreement before appointment
- All PMGroup staff are bound by the same confidentiality agreement
- Judges are required to destroy all copies of entries following the judging day
- Access to supporting materials is restricted to the judging room on the day.
if you require your entry and supporting materials to be returned to you, or destroyed by PMGroup following the event.
Published coverage of PMEA results
Coverage of PMEA results are reported in Pharmaceutical Market Europe magazine and on www.pmlive.com immediately after the event.
Published coverage is strictly limited to:
- The content of your 200-word executive summary
- Stakeholder references – unless otherwise indicated on the entry form
- Visuals of the supplementary materials – unless otherwise indicated on the entry form
- Judges’ comments.