Welcome to PMLiVE's T40 - 2020 edition
A listing of the top 40 creative agencies working on advertising, branding, creative and design projects in the UK healthcare sector.
The goal of the 2020 edition of the T40 is to give an indication of those creative agencies that have had the most impact in the UK healthcare sector in 2019. The rankings were calculated from a number of factors using data supplied by the agencies and data in the public domain. Full details of the data sources and the methodolgy used to produce this year's list are available here.
Our thanks go out to all the agencies who provided data in order for this list to be produced. While the larger, more established agencies appear towards the top of the list we would encourage you to look at what all the agencies have to offer – after all, great things can come in small packages, and not every agency believes awards and expansion are the best measures of success!
The print edition of this year's T40 will include further analysis, comment and agency profiles in a reader friendly, printable format. You can register your interest in receiving a copy here. To be included in next year's list or if there's something you would like to see in future editions of the T40, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year's listing also contains some integrated communications consultancies where they have indicated they include a creative agency or they have a relatively large amount of work in the creative sector. Those consultancies dedicated to Healthcare PR and medical education were not asked to supply details for this year's T40 listing – if you would like more information on consultancies please see Communiqué, the Communiqué Awards or browse through the PR, medical education and medical communications categories of PMHub.
The following agencies are featured in the 2020 T40 listing (with sponsor logos first - but in no particular order)
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- See how our client utilized Rapid Payer Response (RPR) to stay informed and gain continuous insights during the recent global pandemic (COVID19)...
- Driving better patient outcomes through clear, achievable practical steps that are underpinned by transparent evidence...
- FDA approves Seagen/Genmab’s antibody-drug conjugate Tivdak for women with advanced cervical cancer
- Gilead’s Veklury (remdesivir) cuts risk of severe COVID-19 by 87%
- One dose of AZ’s COVID-19 vaccine ‘highly effective’ against severe disease from variants
- AstraZeneca’s Imfinzi provides sustained survival benefit for lung cancer patients
- First oral antiviral drug for COVID-19 reviewed by Health Canada
- EU “still interested” in Valneva COVID vaccine despite UK snub
- Understanding behaviour change: A Porterhouse Insights specialism
- Lynparza significantly delays disease progression as first-line treatment in prostate cancer
- Rocky start for Biogen’s Alzheimer’s drug Aduhelm
- Changing human behaviour forever through software – only if humans allow
- COVID-19 Pfizer/BioNTech booster approved by FDA and CDC
- AstraZeneca invests in RNA tech platform
- David Hunt launches independent agency The Considered
- Live Webinar: Unlocking the Potential of Electronic Medical Records Using Artificial Intelligence
- Oxford PharmaGenesis wins Communiqué Medical Affairs Agency of the Year award at Communiqué 2021
- China backs use of Roche’s Actemra for coronavirus
- Future of MHRA uncertain amid Brexit-fuelled shake up
- Nicky Hutchens appointed as deputy managing director at Four Health