Welcome to PMLiVE's T40
A listing of the top 40 creative agencies working on advertising, branding, creative and design projects in the UK healthcare sector.
The goal of this year's T40 is to give an indication of those creative agencies that have had the most impact in the UK healthcare sector in 2018. The rankings were calculated from a number of factors using data supplied by the agencies and data in the public domain. Full details of the data sources and the methodolgy used to produce this year's list are available here.
Our thanks go out to all the agencies who provided data in order for this list to be produced. While the larger, more established agencies appear towards the top of the list we would encourage you to look at what all the agencies have to offer – after all, great things can come in small packages, and not every agency believes awards and expansion are the best measures of success!
The print edition of this year's T40 will be landing on desks and in email inboxes in November, including further analysis, thought leadership and comment – you can secure your copy by registering here. To be included in next year's list or if there's something you would like to see in future editions of the T40, please drop us a line at email@example.com
Consultancies specialising in Healthcare PR and medical education were not asked to supply details for this year's T40 listing – if you would like more information on consultancies please see Communiqué, the Communiqué Awards or browse through the PR, medical education and medical communications categories of PMHub.
The following agencies are featured in the current T40 listing (with sponsor logos first - but in no particular order)
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- The essential medicine list (EML) contains treatments considered to be the most effective and safe in targeting global health concerns. On 9 July 2019, the World Health Organization (WHO) published...
- By Leela Barham...
- Leading AstraZeneca’s return to growth in Europe
- Eli Lilly shutters UK neuroscience unit, with 80 job losses expected
- Roche eyes filings for Tecentriq/Avastin combo in liver cancer
- CHMP says OK to UCB/Amgen’s Evenity for osteoporosis after appeal
- AZ and Daiichi get speedy review for rival to Roche’s HER2 drugs
- Key success factor (KSF)
- New role for Branding Science's Global Compliance Officer
- Biogen and Eisai revive abandoned aducanumab in shock turnaround
- BMS’ Opdivo/Yervoy combo scores in front-line lung cancer
- Janssen files Tremfya for psoriatic arthritis in Europe
- UK rations AZ’s paediatric flu vaccine after delivery delays
- Millennial Physicians And Digital Health Services