Welcome to PMLiVE's T40
A listing of the top 40 creative agencies working on advertising, branding, creative and design projects in the UK healthcare sector.
The goal of this year's T40 is to give an indication of those creative agencies that have had the most impact in the UK healthcare sector in 2018. The rankings were calculated from a number of factors using data supplied by the agencies and data in the public domain. Full details of the data sources and the methodolgy used to produce this year's list are available here.
Our thanks go out to all the agencies who provided data in order for this list to be produced. While the larger, more established agencies appear towards the top of the list we would encourage you to look at what all the agencies have to offer – after all, great things can come in small packages, and not every agency believes awards and expansion are the best measures of success!
The print edition of this year's T40 includes further analysis, comment and agency profiles in a reader friendly, printable format. You can download the T40 publication here. To be included in next year's list or if there's something you would like to see in future editions of the T40, please drop us a line at email@example.com or complete our short online survey.
Consultancies specialising in Healthcare PR and medical education were not asked to supply details for this year's T40 listing – if you would like more information on consultancies please see Communiqué, the Communiqué Awards or browse through the PR, medical education and medical communications categories of PMHub.
The following agencies are featured in the current T40 listing (with sponsor logos first - but in no particular order)
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Why the lack of female leaders in pharma and life sciences is a problem that still needs to be fixed...
- China secures a place at the forefront of innovative medicine...
- Impetus Digital summarizes how a client established an independent grant review committee and a virtual grant submission and approval program, without having to travel and meet in person....
- AbbVie suspends Kaletra patent rights as COVID-19 drug trials advance
- Novartis forms coronavirus alliance with life sciences companies
- UK biotech Synairgen to begin COVID-19 trial of lead candidate
- Takeda begins development of COVID-19 plasma therapy
- UK, China prep trials of coronavirus vaccine candidates
- Did Trump offer CureVac $1bn for COVID-19 vaccine rights?
- COVID-19 delays Pfizer, Mylan’s generics merger and spin-out
- UK contributes £210m towards COVID-19 vaccine efforts
- Bluebird bio pushes back commercial launch of Zynteglo due to COVID-19
- In virtual meeting, CHMP backs Sanofi’s myeloma drug Sarclisa
- COVID-19 message to clients from OPEN Health CEO, David Rowley
- The march to sustainability