Welcome to PMLiVE's T40
A listing of the top 40 creative agencies working on advertising, branding, creative and design projects in the UK healthcare sector.
The goal of this year's T40 is to give an indication of those creative agencies that have had the most impact in the UK healthcare sector in 2018. The rankings were calculated from a number of factors using data supplied by the agencies and data in the public domain. Full details of the data sources and the methodolgy used to produce this year's list are available here.
Our thanks go out to all the agencies who provided data in order for this list to be produced. While the larger, more established agencies appear towards the top of the list we would encourage you to look at what all the agencies have to offer – after all, great things can come in small packages, and not every agency believes awards and expansion are the best measures of success!
The print edition of this year's T40 includes further analysis, comment and agency profiles in a reader friendly, printable format. You can download the T40 publication here. To be included in next year's list or if there's something you would like to see in future editions of the T40, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our short online survey.
Consultancies specialising in Healthcare PR and medical education were not asked to supply details for this year's T40 listing – if you would like more information on consultancies please see Communiqué, the Communiqué Awards or browse through the PR, medical education and medical communications categories of PMHub.
The following agencies are featured in the current T40 listing (with sponsor logos first - but in no particular order)
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- The importance of recognising each patient as an individual...
- “Hello? Can you hear me? I think you are on mute” – how many times have we all heard this over the past five or so months? Not exactly the...
- Retention rates are falling in clinical trials. Yes, it is a bit disheartening. But there are some straightforward things you can do to turn it around....
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- How COVID-19 is accelerating the threat of antimicrobial resistance
- Novacyt launches diagnostic test to differentiate between COVID-19 and flu
- Relief Therapeutics seeks US emergency approval for COVID-19 drug
- Gavi says 76 wealthy countries have committed to COVAX vaccine facility
- Keytruda doubles five-year survival rate in NSCLC