Welcome to PMLiVE's T40
A listing of the top 40 creative agencies working on advertising, branding, creative and design projects in the UK healthcare sector.
The goal of this year's T40 is to give an indication of those creative agencies that have had the most impact in the UK healthcare sector in 2018. The rankings were calculated from a number of factors using data supplied by the agencies and data in the public domain. Full details of the data sources and the methodolgy used to produce this year's list are available here.
Our thanks go out to all the agencies who provided data in order for this list to be produced. While the larger, more established agencies appear towards the top of the list we would encourage you to look at what all the agencies have to offer – after all, great things can come in small packages, and not every agency believes awards and expansion are the best measures of success!
The print edition of this year's T40 includes further analysis, comment and agency profiles in a reader friendly, printable format. You can download the T40 publication here. To be included in next year's list or if there's something you would like to see in future editions of the T40, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our short online survey.
Consultancies specialising in Healthcare PR and medical education were not asked to supply details for this year's T40 listing – if you would like more information on consultancies please see Communiqué, the Communiqué Awards or browse through the PR, medical education and medical communications categories of PMHub.
The following agencies are featured in the current T40 listing (with sponsor logos first - but in no particular order)
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- From how to generate insights to define your audience to drilling down those all-important key messages, our checklist has everything you need to think of, covered....
- By Laurence Olding and Georgina James...
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Sinovac reveals positive preliminary data for COVID-19 vaccine
- Britain closes in on £500m COVID-19 vaccine deal with Sanofi/GSK
- The best work in healthcare communications shines at virtual Communiqué Awards
- GSK and Clover’s COVID-19 vaccine starts clinical trials
- Mesoblast expands compassionate use COVID-19 programme
- Artificial Intelligence in Digital Therapeutics
- CHECKLIST 04: Let’s make your patient recruitment strategies a success
- Live Webinar: VR/AR Applications for Training and Healthcare
- Live Webinar: Virtual Reality in Medicine and Clinical Research
- Origins Insights: Intelligence that redefines success
- Intelligence that redefines success