ARK is the data-driven creative agency in healthcare. We build campaigns with a digital-first mindset. At all points in the process, we use data to inform and course-correct the creative to produce work that performs.
- Agency description
We are the first data-driven creative agency in healthcare. Simply put, we take the traditional creative approach to advertising, medical communications and PR and add data to help sharpenthe effectiveness.
Our offering is founded in fact rather than opinion. At the heart is great creativity but our focus is on delivering measurable results.
In 2017, Dom Marchant sold the final 25% of his share in DJM PAN Unlimited, a digital creative agency he had founded in 2006, to the Unlimited Group. A year later, he started ARK Agency based in London.
Four other directors, all of whom had worked with Dom at DJM PAN, joined over the course of the year. The result is a board of exceptional expertise with a strong focus on delivering global and local campaigns for pharmaceutical clients.
Zsofia Kopetka, an exceptional leader with considerable digital expertise, is the Managing Director; Louis Joubert is the Chief Digital Officer responsible for multichannel roll-out; Nicky King is a Director heading up several key accounts; and Dom is the Chief Creative Officer overseeing all the creative output.
Now in our 3rdyear, ARK has 9 clients in the healthcare space and two pro bono accounts. In 2020, we won 4 awards at the PM Society Digital Awards including Agency Team of the Year for the 2nd year in a row.
In 2020, we produced two campaigns for our pro bono accounts which raised over £2m.
- Key contact
- Dominic Marchant
- Founder & Chief Creative Officer
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by ARK Agency. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PMSociety Awards 2019/20 – Target award - Corporate and internal communications (Silver)
PMSociety Awards 2019/20 – Craft award - Disease awareness (hcps) (Finalist)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Effectiveness - Internal communications (Bronze)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Craft - Film (Gold)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - People - Agency digital team (Gold)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2020 - People - Agency digital team (Gold)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2020 - Effectiveness - Healthcare Charities and Patient Associations (Gold)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2020 - Effectiveness - Still working (Silver)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2020 - Craft - Animation (Bronze)
- This may contain additional awards supplied by ARK Agency that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital