Bedrock Group is an independent provider of medical communication solutions and healthcare experience research. Working with forward thinking clients, we provide actionable insights, enabling us to imagine, create and deliver breakthrough, relevant programmes that ultimately improve healthcare
- Agency description
Our purpose is to imagine, create and deliver impactful programmes to improves people’s lives. The independent group consists of Bedrock Healthcare Communications and Origins Health Insights.
Bedrock Healthcare Communications
We are proud to be leading the charge in forward thinking medical communications, applying creativity at every stage to exceed expectations. Having a deep understanding of the patient, the HCP and the landscape – as well as communication and learning methodologies - enables us to imagine, create and deliver influential programmes that make a tangible difference to people’s lives.
Our team of freethinking strategists, scientists and innovators are the driving force behind our success. That is why we invest in a culture where individuals can grow and develop in areas that they are passionate about. We encourage our colleagues to challenge and support each other to continually strive for excellence and deliver ground-breaking programmes.
If you’d like to discuss how medical communications can make a tangible difference, please visit www.bedrock-health.com and get in touch.
Origins Health Insights
Our goal is to identify and embed transformational patient insights as a fundamental part of the drug development process.
As a pioneering qualitative insights agency, our purpose is to provide actionable, patient-focused intelligence that gives our clients the competitive edge.
We use novel, immersive research methodologies that reveal the authentic patient experience. Our flagship digital ethnography programmes have given a voice to hundreds of patients worldwide, informing clinical trial protocols and development programmes as well as patient support programmes and educational initiatives.
The Origins team is a dedicated, passionate group of people whose varied backgrounds give our programmes the individuality and personal touches they deserve.
For further information please visit www.origins-insights.com
- Key contact
- David Youds
- Chief Executive Officer, Bedrock Group
- 01252 240200
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Bedrock Group. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- Communique 2020 Finalist - Small Consultancy of the Year
Communique 2020 Finalist - Excellence in Pre-Commercialisation Communications
Communique 2020 Finalist - Best Use of Data Visualisation
PM Society 2020 Finalist - HCP Education, Training and Support
Reuters Pharma 2020 - Finalist Entrepreneur Award
Reuters Pharma 2020 - Finalist Patient Champion Award
- This may contain additional awards supplied by Bedrock Group that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
Latest content from Bedrock Group on PMHub
- The Unknown Unknowns
- Patient insights are fundamental to ensuring we understand the reality of living with a condition. We need to consciously challenge our approach and ensure we are unearthing authentic patient insights that change thinking and enhance programmes.
- Do you know what PoTS is?
- As part of Dysautonomia Awareness Month, Origins continues its efforts in raising awareness and understanding of Postural Tachycardia Syndrome (PoTS), a Dysautonomia condition affecting young women that can be very disabling.
- Leadership change within Bedrock Group
- Marie Little appointed Managing Director of Bedrock Healthcare Communications Limited
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital