Join the Digital MedComms Revolution! With a head for medical, creativity at our heart and the skills to develop cutting-edge digital solutions, Brandcast Health is the perfect partner for a truly integrated MedComms strategy.
- Key contact
- Dan Buckland
- Associate Director
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Brandcast Health. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
Latest content from Brandcast Health on PMHub
- Ansar Jawair discusses precision medicines - what they are, where we are today and their future
- Ansar Jawair, Founder and CEO of Precision Medicines Ltd, tells us about his talk on precision medicines, what they are, where we are today, the future and some of the challenges involved in their implementation to patients. Precision medicines are matched to patients using biomarkers, enabling to target the specific drivers of various cancers. Major advances have already been made in this field, treating a range of cancers. Some of the major challenges include working with the complexities in different countries, trying to establish diagnostic testing, for enabling precision medicine. He mentions how we are moving towards an era of delivering personalised treatments that are matched to the individual patient. Furthermore, through advances in precision medicines and in diagnostic testing, we are seeing earlier detection of disease and identification of risk factors, allowing for preventative measures.
- Oradit Ido talks about the Unique Israeli Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
- Orado provides an overview of why she believes Israel is unique in its approach to innovation. With a history of overcoming challenges, a people who pride themselves on their chutzpe (audaciousness), and a fast paced culture, she explains why she thinks Israel provides a perfect ecosystem for innovation and entrepreneurship. She explains that within medicine and healthcare, there is a need for strategic support and engagement, and as an example of how the government is supporting this she provides an overview of the Ministry of Health challenge tender programme.
- Acute leukaemia patients get new online information centre that will help them get the best possible care
- A unique collaboration between some of the world's leading leukaemia experts and the patient community in the UK and across Europe has resulted in the development of a one-of-a-kind educational resource centre that provides acute leukaemia patients with the support they need, when they need it most.
It is the first time that such a comprehensive medical information video resource has been gathered together in this format and comes at a time when cancer patients and caregivers are advocating for a bigger say in decisions about their individual treatment regimens.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital