CAN advertising Ltd
- Agency description
We founded CAN because we were frustrated that great clients received awful service and worse creative. Now we’re in charge and you’re in luck, because you’ve found one of the few agencies who will put you first.
Nobody talks more tosh than an ad agency.
‘Creativity is in our bones’
‘Storytelling is in our DNA’
‘’Innovation is at our heart’’
Well, not us.
Here’s all you need to know about CAN, in as few words as possible.
We do award winning
We only do excellent account handling.
We’re independent because that keeps our thoughts free and our minds open.
We love ideas, science, art, language and helping human beings.
We hate all things vanilla.
We rarely lose clients. In fact, most take us with them from brand to brand and company to company.
We want you and your brand to succeed.
Times have changed – we’ll help you change with them. If you want to know more, we’ve put our best bits (and our phone number) on our website.
- Key contact
- Lisa Dodd
- Joint Managing Director
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by CAN advertising Ltd. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital