- Agency description
Hello, we are Cherry
We do everything other full-service healthcare creative agencies do.
So what makes us different?
We take good care of our clients - supporting their growth, and the growth of their brands, as they have supported ours. And as our clients' careers progress, they keep coming back.
Visit us at www.cherrythinking.com to learn why.
- Key contact
- Samantha Walsh
- Deputy Managing Director
- +44 7951 329 649
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Cherry. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- - The Rx Club - Silver for Vifor Pharma Diagnostic Garage (educational animation category)
- The Rx Club - Award of Excellence for Vifor Pharma Diagnostic Garage (3-D animation category)
- The Rx Club - 2 x Award of Excellence for Sobi Alprolix kids (photography category)
- This may contain additional awards supplied by Cherry that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital