DDB Remedy London
We are a creative agency dedicated to health and wellness. For every client, brand and brief, we combine strategy, science and a massive dose of creativity with a deeply human culture to create the Emotional Advantage. An advantage that differentiates and grows clients’ business in surprising ways.
- Agency description
We are DDB Remedy, a global creative agency dedicated to health and wellness.
Our goal is to improve people’s health, fitness and wellbeing. We deal with everything – from grand global strategies to bespoke experiences and content, from South Korea to Brazil, from medical aesthetics to rare diseases and everything in-between.
In doing so we dig deep. Very deep. We experience. We explore. And we understand. We never leave our humanity at the door, because we believe it’s our greatest asset, and we know that empathy is a force for our talent and creativity.
For every client partner, every brand, every brief, we go beyond reason to find the ownable emotion, the one that makes people act. Then we combine strategy, science and a massive dose of creativity with our deeply human culture to create the Emotional AdvantageTM. An advantage that differentiates and grows clients’ business in surprising ways.
As part of the DDB global advertising network, we share the home of creativity with adam&eve DDB, the world’s leading agency, and we have the support of OMNICOM, a global leader in modern marketing solutions.
We also cherish important ‘freedoms’, that protect our rights to be creative, to experiment, to be who we are in all our diversity and to feel included and safe at work.
We are very human humans, reaching out to other humans concerned with health and wellness, be they clinicians, patients, carers, clients, partners or each other. We do this by creating the Emotional AdvantageTM and using it to great advantage. Come and see how.
- Key contact
- Hazel Soanes
- Managing Partner
- 07725 965038
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by DDB Remedy London. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PMSociety awards 2019/20 - Craft Award - Patient Support (Finalist)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Effectiveness - Congress, Meetings & Events (Finalist)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Craft Film (Silver)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Craft Animation (Finalist)
The Creative Floor Awards 2019 - Patients - Cinematography (Winner)
The Creative Floor Awards 2019 – Finalists in:
– Film mixed media
– Film individual
– CGI any medium
Rx Club of NY shortlists in:
– Patient education
– Physician education
– Patient education
- This may contain additional awards supplied by DDB Remedy London that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital