FCB Health Europe
Great work is built on great foundations. Rigorous strategic insight gathering and behavioural analysis, leads to hard-working creative, delivered where it will make the biggest impact. There’s nothing we can’t do in health.
- Key contact
- Joerg Hempelmann
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by FCB Health Europe. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- The Creative Floor awards 2019 - Charity - Photography (Winner)
The Creative Floor awards 2019 - Charity - Art Direction (Winner)
PMSociety Awards 2019/20 - Target Award - Corporate And Internal Communications (Bronze)
PMSociety Awards 2019/20 - Craft Award - Secondary Care Advertisement (Finalist)
PMSociety Awards 2019/20 - Craft Award - Advertisement Campaign (Finalist)
PMSociety Awards 2019/20 - Craft Award - Patient Support (Finalist)
PMSociety Awards 2019/20 - Craft Award - Best Use Of Insight (Finalist)
PMSociety Awards 2019/20 - Craft Award - Disease Awareness (HCPs) (Bronze)
- This may contain additional awards supplied by FCB Health Europe that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital