- Agency description
Our healthy approach
Beautiful things happen when you put the right ingredients together. It’s the reason that we mix behaviour change experts with content creators, PR gurus with advertising geniuses & sector specialists with insightful planners. It helps us tackle challenges differently. And create seamless, integrated campaigns in health that stand apart from the crowd. It's what we call The Power of Together Four Health offers unique insights and integrated solutions for healthcare professionals, patients, policy makers and payers.
The team includes Creative & Digital, Health – provide a full range of creative & digital services tailored to the needs of the healthcare industry; Health Communications, offering PR, medical education & patient advocacy & access services; Health Public Affairs, offering strategic counsel, government affairs support, market access & policy campaigns; Health Media, offering multi-channel media planning & buying; Well Being multi-channel targeting patients and healthcare consumers & Engage, providing data-driven actionable insights. Our trademarked processes & proprietary data DataHub360 draws on proprietary data gathered from over 70 million physician & patient interactions in over 50 countries online annually. This insight can be used to set genuine benchmarks, define digital success & implement best practice without a costly learning curve.Mapper360® makes smarter use of social media & other data to uncover actionable insights and identify, classify & target high-value audiences Engage360 delivers a full suite of content marketing services, spanning all aspects of smart campaigns from asset creation & paid social targeting to ‘always on’ community management with industry-beating results Four Health is dedicated to working with you to develop integrated solutions that meet your specific needs; providing you with a unique communications strategy, delivered by one expert team.
- Key contact
- Eimear Allen
- Group coordinator
- (+)44 (0)20 3761 4446
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Four Health. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Effectiveness - Promotional Brand Campaigns (Gold)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Effectiveness - Promotional Brand Campaigns (Finalist)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Effectiveness - Healthcare Charities & Patient Associations (Finalist)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Effectiveness - Patient Programmes (Gold)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Effectiveness - Integrated Channel Campaigns (Silver)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Effectiveness - Integrated Channel Campaigns (Bronze)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Craft - Innovation - Best Use Of New Or Emerging Technology (Gold)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Craft - Innovation - Best Use Of New Or Emerging Technology (Finalist)
Communiqué Awards 2019 - Excellence In Communication Through Creative Execution (Highly Commended)
- This may contain additional awards supplied by Four Health that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital