Kanga Health Ltd
Kanga is a global healthcare digital agency, providing a full-service offering. We help organisations tap into a wealth of digital opportunity and play a meaningful role in the future of healthcare. Our team is a rare breed of pharma & multichannel experts, helping to embed multi-channel excellence.
- Agency description
Kanga is a global digital agency, providing end-to-end services to help health and pharma organisations with successful digital transformation.
From strategy to development, implementation and beyond, our experts guide pharma teams and customers every step of the way to deliver projects that are always value-driven, on time and excellence derived.
Our team is a rare breed of pharma and multichannel experts, therefore acutely aware of the intricacies and challenges of the unpredictable and regulated healthcare industry. We are strategists, creatives, technologists but importantly we are all practitioners too - we learn and advise by doing.
We work mostly with global pharmaceutical companies, in the UK, Europe and across the globe (emerging and traditional countries), helping to embed multi-channel excellence.
Our role is to help companies tap into a wealth of digital opportunity and play a meaningful role in the future of healthcare.
Kanga’s core strengths are:
Customer centricity is at the core of everything we do.
Kanga involves Patients, HCPs, Carers, Payers and others, using co-creation techniques to develop the right strategy, relevant content, and solutions that work every time.
We do the insight work to understand what your customers need at every stage of their journey. Our strategic approaches are based on a deep understanding of the landscape your customers are currently experiencing. We hold your hand every step of the way, inspiring you with our insight from years of successful strategy development.
Only pharma companies who collaborate with partners and patients will stay relevant. Kanga guides our clients and partners through the shift to a more multichannel approach through deep insight and global-to-local planning, learning first and foremost from your customers.
We remove silos – transforming organisational thinking.
You need determination and an experienced partner to make it happen. Our digital transformation work helps to shift the thinking on an organisational scale and supports companies to break out of silos. Our global training programmes, strategic internal programmes and change management operations help you form and deliver a business model that is iterative, customer-centric, and digitally competent – with patients at the centre.
An integrated and multichannel approach is at the heart of our success.
From integrated digital platforms to individual websites, social media campaigns, and content assets, Kanga can create your complete digital customer experience. A multichannel, connected experience.
Finally, we are also renowned for being great fun to work with, adding value and bringing a natural extension to your team!
- Key contact
- Kay Wesley
- Chief Executive
- 01260 633016
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Kanga Health Ltd . Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- GSK’s PD-1 inhibitor dostarlimab shows updated promise in dMMR solid tumours
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- Sinovac’s COVID-19 vaccine appears safe in older adults
- Pfizer introduces new logo in a ‘shift from commerce to science’
- CureVac set to begin phase 3 COVID-19 vaccine study in healthcare workers
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- AstraZeneca reduces initial COVID-19 vaccine deliveries to the EU
- Pfizer/BioNTech reach vaccine supply agreement with COVAX
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- An EU emergency health fund to limit the impact of future crises
- Mistrust in medical research: a patient perspective