KVA is an award winning full-service digital communications & brand experience agency. Our healthcare expertise pushes boundaries by blending scientific knowledge, creative thinking and innovative technology, underpinned by digital excellence.
- Agency description
KVA is an award winning full-service digital communications & brand experience agency.
Our healthcare expertise pushes boundaries by blending scientific understanding, creative thinking and innovative technology, underpinned by digital excellence.
By working in close collaboration with our clients, we understand all strategic imperatives, utilise an insight-led approach, and employ a continuous test and learn methodology to maximise ROI.
Our team of talented people have extensive experience in brand communications, medical communications and consumer health. At KVA we never outsource which allows us to explore time and cost efficiencies when solving business challenges. Working together as a 360 degree team, allows for maximum innovation as the teams find opportunities to add value to your digital transformation process. All of the team at KVA have a digital mindset - we don't believe in having a separate digital team. This is a big difference to most agencies who have digital as a vertical - for us, this runs throughout every service we offer.
Lastly, our culture is very different to most agencies and this was our Founder's purpose - to create an agency which changes lives; both of the businesses we add value to and the people we employ. By having an engaged and motivated positive team, we know that our team enjoy coming to work and in turn, you get the highest level of service and collaboration.
We value our client partnerships and love to share our knowledge and work as an extension to your in-house teams.
- Key contact
- Harriet Gisbourne
- Managing Director
- 07804 701 470
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by KVA . Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society Digital Awards 2019: Effectiveness - Promotional Brand Campaigns (Finalist)
PM Society Digital Awards 2019: People - Digital Project or Account Manager (Finalist)
CV Magazine 2019 Corporate Excellence Awards: Best Strategic Digital Communications Agency (Winner)
Employee Engagement Awards 2019: Culture and Purpose (Highly Commended)
- This may contain additional awards supplied by KVA that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital