Lucid Group is a multi-capability global healthcare communications company who brings magic to its clients, programmes and Lucid teams. We are pioneers in the health world. Our purpose is clear – to transform lives through communications that change behaviour and improve health outcomes.
- Agency description
Established in 2007, Lucid Group is a multi-capability global healthcare communications company. We partner with the pharma and biotech industry delivering pioneering healthcare communications that change behaviour, improve clinical practice and advance health outcomes – transforming the lives of those we touch.
We are a diverse, global team of ≈250 talented individuals. And we bring magic to our clients by harnessing the dreams, ambitions and talent of those we work with to build the best healthcare communications to make the biggest difference to everyone’s lives. We are altogether more magic.
Lucid Group’s creative and digital arm – Bluedog, have exceptional skills in creative, digital, motion and video development. Through audience focused design, they inspire behaviour change by exploring creative solutions and designing compelling experiences that empower the audience to learn, understand, and act.
Bluedog is the common denominator in every Lucid success story, delivering precision education with ingenious solutions to meet today’s challenges and deliver life-transforming value for everyone globally.
We transform lives. Always.
To find out more please visit www.lucid-group.co.uk
- Key contact
- Laura Gaskell
- Marketing Director
- 07557 739059
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Lucid Group. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital