Our clients often refer to MJL as their best kept secret. We have been co-creating fantastic specialist healthcare brands for EMEA and the UK for over 30 years and in 2018 were cited as one of the UK's fastest growing healthcare agencies. Call us to find out why
- Agency description
Successful healthcare brands thrive in a multi-channel, fast changing, ultra competitive world. They respond appropriately to customer insight, innovate across media, and weave together unified content to create a consistent, behaviour-changing narrative.
They stay ahead by being unafraid to go into new and exciting places and they rely on experience, highly-skilled and dedicated teams to get them there.
We know this, because we are proven at delivering it.
We have 30 years’ experience under our belt, and in 2018 we were one of the fastest growing independent healthcare agencies in the UK1.
We have become seasoned communication specialists in secondary care medicine, launching brands at EMEA level before translating to local UK needs. Our brands thrive year on year due to our continued curiosity and determination to fully and continually understand the disease areas we work in, appreciate the role pharma companies and brands can play and drive a strong value offering through well thought through messaging and communication planning.
Fiercely independent, MJL is an energetic, curious and hard- working Agency. Every one of us individually recruited to add value. We have a Director as standard on every account to ensure all our clients, no matter how small, get our very best thinking.
The pandemic has created pandemonium. It’s time to break with convention. It’s time to get some independent thinking
Ref 1: Plimsoll Analysis
- Key contact
- Nina Buckley
- Managing Director
- +44 (0)7958 145770
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by MJL. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PMSociety Awards 2019/20 - Target Award - Corporate And Internal Communications (Finalist)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Effectiveness - Patient Programmes (Silver)
- This may contain additional awards supplied by MJL that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital