Ogilvy Health UK
We believe in The Power of Brands to Open Minds to Better Health. With healthcare specialist expertise in consulting, promotion, tech, medical education, behavioural science, social and public relations, we develop communication solutions that result in lasting behavioural change.
- Agency description
At Ogilvy Health we believe inThe Power of Brands to Open Minds to Better Health.
Our London hub of 160+ dedicated healthcare specialists are committed to developing communication solutions that result in lasting behavioural change for patients, healthcare professionals and wellness consumers.
We exist to use creativity, storytelling and an understanding of human behaviour to help improve the lives of people living with disease, and with the healthcare professionals helping to treat them.
With expertise in consulting, promotion, data and insight generation, medical education, behavioural science, learning, marketing innovation and public relations, we create bespoke teams to meet specific client challenges.
In addition to our own, homegrown talent which contains some of the best and brightest minds in research, behavioural sciences, technology and media, we collaborate with a broad range of partners from IBM and Apple through to academic powerhouses including Central St Martins and Loughborough University.
We are part of WPP Health Practice, a leading global health marketing communications company, recognised for accelerating better health outcomes.
- Contact details
- AlphaBeta Building, Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 2AH
- 020 3193 3000
- Key contact
- Caroline Howe
- +44 (0)7901 835241
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Ogilvy Health UK. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Effectiveness - Patient Programmes (Silver)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Effectiveness - Corporate Communications (Gold)
- This may contain additional awards supplied by Ogilvy Health UK that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital