- Agency description
OPEN Health is a family of practices working in partnership to drive positive change in healthcare communications and market access. As a group we offer the depth, breadth and connectivity of a network agency yet retain the nimbleness of a fully independent agency.
In the Advertising team, we pride ourselves on delivering award-winning campaigns. Our services range from creative strategy through to ideation and multi-channel deployment for global, regional and local healthcare clients.
At OPEN Health we believe in The Power of Play. Creative ideas are often those that bring together ideas from different domains, or fields. The breadth of expertise and connectivity across OPEN Health provides the perfect environment and culture to enable us to Play.
The genius in playing is that imaginative new cognitive combinations can be created to solve problems. Play opens up the possibilities and sparks new insights that we might otherwise never discover. It allows us to connect the rational with the random to produce exciting ideas that only come from making unexpected connections and lateral leaps of thought.
We take our clients’ business seriously, but we are motivated by The Power of Play. It is the lifeblood of learning; the inspiration for innovation and the catalyst for creativity. Play gives us and our clients joy in our work and powers the engines of our creativity.
- Key contact
- Claire Nysia GIll
- Managing Director, Advertising
- (+)44 (0)7718 117725
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by OPEN Health. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PMSociety Awards 2019/20 - Target Award - Secondary Care Advertisement (Finalist)
PMSociety Awards 2019/20 - Target Award - House Promotion (Finalist)
PMSociety Awards 2019/20 - Target Award - Corporate And Internal Communications (Finalist)
PMSociety Awards 2019/20 - Craft Award - Disease Awareness (Hcps) (Finalist)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Effectiveness - Hcp Education, Training & Support (Finalist)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Effectiveness - Congress, Meetings & Events (Silver)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Effectiveness - Internal Communications (Bronze)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Effectiveness - Internal Communications (Finalist)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Craft - Innovation - Best Use Of New Or Emerging Technology (Silver)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Craft - Innovation - Creativity (Finalist)
Global Awards 2019 – PTCL awareness (Finalist)
- This may contain additional awards supplied by OPEN Health that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital