Page & Page Consultants (UK) Limited
- Agency description
In order to imagine a better life, we first need to see the world through someone else’s eyes – doing this enables us to think differently; to implement and craft new solutions to real-life challenges, gaining insights that form the foundation of all our communications.
Applying imagination and empathy effectively takes discipline. Our risk mitigating process ensures that all our projects follow a tight, transparent framework. We gather the findings to develop insights that determine a vision that results in a strategy, which informs our campaigns and tactics.
What we do and how we do it
Every campaign we develop is based upon an audience insight. It’s using this insight creatively that ensures our clients to meet their business objectives. We describe it as effective creativity from better process.
We spend a lot of time with our heads down, working hard on campaigns. But every now and again, we think it’s healthy to put the day-to-day work to one side and consider some of the bigger issues; how to help our clients win the race for relevance.
We work nationally, regionally and globally on disease awareness campaign, medical education, brand launches and brand revitalisation.
Page & Page and Partners isn’t the only agency with insights; we don’t have the monopoly on imaginative ideas and we aren’t the only bunch of scientists, strategists and creatives with empathy, but we probably are the only independent (and yet global) agency that offers all this in one neat package.
- Key contact
- Stephen Page
- Founder, Brand and Strategy Director
- (+)44 (0)20 8617 8250
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Page & Page Consultants (UK) Limited. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- Communique 2019 - Excellence in Integrated Product/Brand Communication (Winner)
PM Live T40 (position 35)
PMSociety Awards 2019/20 - Craft Award - Primary Care Advertisement (Finalist)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Craft Film (Finalist)
PMEA 2019: Shortlisted – Excellence in Managing Established Products
Marketing Week Masters 2020: Shortlisted – Health and Life Sciences x 2
PM Society Digital awards 2020: Gold – Global to Local
- This may contain additional awards supplied by Page & Page Consultants (UK) Limited that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
Latest content from Page & Page Consultants (UK) Limited on PMHub
- Creative med affairs and bridging the healthcare gap
- Within the healthcare industry, any patient-facing activity has traditionally been the domain of marketing teams – be that brand marketing or marketing individual products. Recently, however, a trend has emerged for medical affairs professionals and teams to become much more involved in activities relating to patient engagement and communicating with healthcare practitioners.
Page & Page and Partners
- Senior team at Page & Page become Partners
- Page & Page and Partners are announcing the appointment of their senior management team to partners in the agency. The new partners will be actively involved in shaping the future of the business as well as having a financial stake in its future.
Page & Page and Partners
- The concordance conundrum: the art of active listening
- The art of active listening explores the links between effective communication and better patient concordance and medical outcomes, why many HCPs still overestimate their ability to communicate effectively and the opportunity this presents to industry to better support HCPs in this role.
Page & Page and Partners
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital