Pegasus is a full service marcomms agency, inspiring healthy decisions through creative communications. Using our integrated model and proprietary planning framework, we deliver far-reaching campaigns across channels and industries.
- Agency description
People come to Pegasus because something needs to change. And we make it happen with smart, impactful campaigns that capture imaginations.
We are a full service marcomms agency that inspires healthy decisions through creative communications. Our work spans the spectrum of health meaning we have deep pharma experience alongside consumer health, self-care and HCP expertise.
Using our integrated model, we deliver far-reaching campaigns across channels and industries. Our proprietary planning framework – CHANGE – has been developed in collaboration with UCL’s Centre for Behaviour Change and informs all our strategic thinking. CHANGE brings clarity to quantitative and qualitative data, digital and social analytics –all of which we produce in-house.
Our agile model gives our clients direct access to strategic, social and digital specialists, as well as a full-service creative studio to develop industry-leading and award-winning campaigns and programmes.
- Key contact
- Heidi Bell
- Business Development Director
- 01273 712 000
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Pegasus. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- Purpose Awards - Best Brand-led environmental cause campaign - Wet Wipes Ban - winner 2020
Purpose Awards - Best charity/NGO environmental cause campaign - Plastic Promise - Girl Guiding - winner 2020
AMEC Awards - Most effective planning, research and evaluation in the public and not-for-profit sectors - You v’s Train - Network Rail, British Transport Police & wider rail industry - gold 2020
OTC Awards - Best OTC PR Campaign for a Non Medicine - Cetraben - Skinspirational - Thornton & Ross - winner 2020
OTC Awards - Best Social Campaign - Canesten - Thornton & Ross - winner 2020
OTC Awards - Best Marketing Campaign on a big budget - Hedrin - Thornton & Ross - winner 2019
Veterinary Marketing Awards - Best Companion Animal Consumer Advertising - Combat Kid - Advantage - winner 2019
Influencer Marketing Awards - Best Food & Drink Campaign - Manuka Honey - Holland & Barrett - winner 2019
Influencer Marketing Awards - Best Health Campaign - Benenox Sleep Campaign - Benenox - winner 2019
Brand Film Festival - Best of the Best - Small Talk Saves Lives - Samaritans, Network Rail & British Transport Police - winner 2019
Brand Film Festival - Craft & Creativity - Small Talk Saves Lives - Samaritans, Network Rail & British Transport Police - Gold 2019
PCRA Digital Awards - Best Digital Marketing Campaign - Cetraben - Thornton & Ross - winner 2019
CIPR Excellence Awards - Best Public Sector Campaign - You v’s Train- Network Rail, British Transport Police & wider rail industry - winner 2019
CIPR Excellence Awards - Not for Profit - Small Talk Saves Lives- Samaritans, Network Rail & British Transport Police - winner 2019
Purpose Awards - Best Public Awareness Cause Campaign - Small Talk Saves Lives- Samaritans, Network Rail & British Transport Police - winner 2019
Communique - Excellence in Public Health communications - You v’s Train - Network Rail, British Transport Police & wider rail industry - winner 2019
PR Week Awards - Best use of planning, strategy & Evaluation - You v’s Train - Network Rail, British Transport Police & wider rail industry - winner 2019
PMSociety Awards 2019/20 - Craft Award - Mixed Media Campaign - Silver
PMSociety Awards 2019/20 - Craft Award - Disease Awareness (HCPs) - Finalist
Communiqué 2019 - Excellence In Communication Through Creative Execution - Finalist
Communiqué 2019 - Excellence in Media Relations - Highly Commended
- This may contain additional awards supplied by Pegasus that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital