Purple is an international healthcare agency, specialising in creating health & pharma marketing communications that work. We measure our success by your success. Your KPIs and ROI form the building blocks of everything we do for you, which includes the full range of marketing services.
- Agency description
Purple is an international marketing agency, specialising in healthcare and pharma comms. As the creative agency division of Adare International, a €300M global marketing services business, we work with some of the world’s biggest pharmaceutical companies – supporting them in 31 different countries
We work in partnership with our clients. This means immersing ourselves in their objectives and culture, and adding true craft, grit and determination to make what they imagine a reality – no matter how big or bold their imaginations are. We create communications that work, so you can make the impact you deserve.
Our range is broad and versatile, spanning Pharma, Animal Health, Health & Wellness (OTC) and Medical Communications.
We have both expertise and experience in the design and delivery of:
-Digital and multichannel strategy
-Brand and product campaigns
We are as dedicated and passionate as we are qualified. Purple is a Veeva Full-Service Content Partner with a committed team of expert marketing specialists, strategists, writers, designers and developers. They are all in-house, and many of them are specialised to the health sector. Every single member of our team recognises the true potential of Veeva as a platform to both tell the wider story and close the loop. As leading Veeva partners, we are more than ready for the next challenge.
We are agile and dynamic. Once you’re with us, we will do everything in our power to ‘make it happen’. Our clients can tap into our core areas of expertise as and when they need it, and our resources can be activated at any time. Purple have specialist departments dedicated to B2B and Onsite Studios too, and share knowledge, resources and even people as and when a different perspective, or creative, is required.
Our stories show just how much we believe in our people, and our testimonials show just how much we push boundaries with our partners. We strive every day to help them, and us, be better than the day before.
Imagine it. Make it.
- Key contact
- Simon Moon
- Director of Marketing and Business Development
- (0) 7387 416990
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Purple Agency. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PMSociety Digital Awards 2020 - Effectiveness - Healthcare Charities & Patient Programmes (Finalist),
PM Society Digital Awards 2020 - Pharma Digital Partner (Highly Commended),
PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - Agency Digital Team (Finalist),
PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - Internal communications (Gold),
2018 - Digital Project Account Manager (Highly commended)
- This may contain additional awards supplied by Purple Agency that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital