At RAPP Well, we focus on the individual. We understand digital, data and how to identify real, actionable insights that can make a difference to everyone’s journey through health. We combine deep healthcare expertise alongside best-in-class strategy, creative and technology from other industries.
- Agency description
We are living through a time of unprecedented change, whether doctors, payers, nurses, patients or carers. Change in how we behave, how we learn and discover, who we trust, how we look after ourselves in sickness and in health.
At RAPP Well, we focus on the individual. We understand data and how to identify the real and actionable insights that can make a difference to everyone’s journey through health. We bring specific, deep expertise in healthcare, and combine that with the best-in-class creative, strategic, technology and data capabilities that we have developed to envision, create and deploy communications, platforms and programmes across a multitude of other industry sectors.
We begin with understanding the journeys that our audiences take, healthcare professionals and patients alike. From here, we design and create the touchpoints that will combine to enable the change in behaviour that we are looking to inspire. Success is not an open rate, is not a website visit or a social share, success is helping every individual to do something differently.
We have proven tools and methodologies, that enable us to deploy solutions rapidly and effectively. But by starting with data, and ending with data, we know that what we do works, and we have the direction and inspiration to continually improve.
We apply our thinking across all healthcare sectors, including Rx, OTC, Wellness and animal health at local, regional and global levels.
- Key contact
- Chris Buckley
- SVP Marketing and Business Development
- (+)44 (0) 203 755 7168
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by RAPP Limited. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- MM&M Top 100 Healthcare Agencies
- This may contain additional awards supplied by RAPP Limited that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital