We are a strategic medical communications agency that creates compelling, integrated campaigns globally. Our work is carefully planned, expertly crafted and seamlessly integrated to deliver outcomes with elegance, precision and real impact.
- Agency description
At Solaris Health, we combine outstanding client service with scientific excellence and creative design to build insightful, medical communications that engage, inform, and educate. Our dedicated and passionate team has wide-reaching experience across scientific, marketing, and creative disciplines. This enables us to offer a comprehensive range of services from strategic planning to fully integrated campaigns. Our outcome-oriented approach means we are continuously expanding our services to include the latest and most impactful technologies, to engage with a wide range of audiences and drive success.
We work closely with our clients to bring therapies into focus through distinctive deliverables that penetrate local and global markets. With every detail meticulously planned, we have proven success at delivering award-winning campaigns.
vivacity, a division of Solaris Health, specialises in bringing vibrancy to health and wellness brand communications. At the heart of our work lies a combination of health and wellness experience and deep scientific knowledge, coupled with core co-creation principles.
Our group includes RJW & partners which is one of the most recognised and respected specialist providers of pricing and market access thinking and solutions. RJW works almost exclusively with prescription pharmaceuticals conducting research across the globe, in virtually all therapy areas and at all lifecycle stages. Projects include pricing strategy assessment and development, evidence planning and gap analysis, innovative pricing agreements and contracting solutions and payer communications and tools which they develop together with Solaris Health.
- Key contact
- Claire Dobbs
- Chief Executive
- +44(0) 208 332 2222
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Solaris Health. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
Latest content from Solaris Health on PMHub
- Solaris Health looks at the gene therapy revolution
- Gene therapies are bringing new hope for many people with diseases caused by genetic disorders
- Shaking up healthcare convention: Regenerative medicine and biosimilars impact health economy
- See our Thought Leadership article reviewing pressures at both end of the cost spectrum and considering the likely impact on clinicians and patients.
- Innovation in pharma: the highs and lows of the current healthcare economy
- While the likely premium price of upcoming genetic and cell-based therapies challenges traditional NHS funding mechanisms, the continuing influx of biosmilars is driving down the cost of biologics.
Marian Byrt looks at the challenges at both ends of the spectrum.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital