Syneos Health Communications
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the front lines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health.
- Agency description
Syneos Health Communications
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health®, our agencies – consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications -- are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. Our agency teams have received more than 1,000 awards for work that disrupts markets and drives behaviour change. We create ideas that will work in the real world because they were built there.
Find out more at syneoshealthcommunications.com.
- Contact details
- 10 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2SL
- (+) 44 2076321800
- Key contact
- Patrick Kearns
- Senior Director, New Business Development
- +44 (0) 7926 079470
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Syneos Health Communications. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PMSociety Awards 2019/20 - Craft Award - Disease Awareness (Hcps) (Gold)
PMSociety Awards 2019/20 - Craft Award - Patient Support (Finalist)
PMSociety Awards 2019/20 - Craft Award - Events And Exhibitions (Finalist)
PMSociety Awards 2019/20 - Craft Award - Film & Animation (Hcps) (Silver)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Effectiveness - Congress, Meetings & Events (Bronze)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Craft - Innovation - Creativity (Gold)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Craft - Innovation - Creativity (Finalist)
PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - People - Digital Project Or Account Manager (Highly Commended)
Creative Floor Healthcare Awards 2019 - Patients/Consumers - Film - Individual (Finalist)
Creative Floor Healthcare Awards 2019 - Healthcare Professionals - Press - Campaign (Finalist)
Clio Health Awards 2019 - Film Pharmaceuticals (Bronze)
Healthcare Global Awards 2019 - Pharma RX - Direct to Professional - Film:Commercials (Finalist)
Healthcare Global Awards 2019 - Pharma RX - Direct to Professional - Film:Technique - Cinematography (Finalist)
Healthcare Global Awards 2019 - Pharma RX - Integrated Campaign (Finalist)
- This may contain additional awards supplied by Syneos Health Communications that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
Latest content from Syneos Health Communications on PMHub
- 2017 Trends Reports
- GSW and InVentiv Health Communications are pleased to release the 6th installment of the Trends report series, consisting of four reports: Consumer, Digital, Communications and Healthcare
- AN ADVOCACY Rx FOR PROGRESS IN MENTAL HEALTH
- Through sustained partnerships between advocacy and
industry, the US and Europe can overcome barriers to care.
- Mental Health Patient Advocacy Groups in EU Say Strong Partnerships with Government and Industry Can Ensure Forward Progress
- New Report from inVentiv Health Examines Mental Health Advocacy Wish Lists and Priorities for Reform
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital