The Creative Engagement Group
We partner with clients to provide scientific engagement, employee engagement, L&D solutions and capability development, all underpinned by applied behavioural science. We then engage audiences through the creation and delivery of experiential marketing, film and immersive content and experiences.
- Agency description
About The Creative Engagement Group
We're an unusually shaped group of communications companies focused on creating moments that inspire lasting change. We partner with clients to provide employee engagement, learning & training solutions, scientific engagement and capability building, all underpinned by applied behavioural science. We engage internal and external audiences through the creation and delivery of live & virtual experiences, film, branded content, immersive and interactive content.
The Creative Engagement Group works with an international blue-chip client base across business categories and has a particular strength in healthcare.
We employ over 400 people in Europe and the US.
The group comprises:
- Live event specialist WRG
- Film, immersive engagement and digital agency The Moment
- Scientific engagement division Axiom
- Biopharma event division Just Communicate
- Employee experience consultancy Forty1
- Digital learning services division Logicearth
- Capability development consultancy Cormis
The Creative Engagement Group is headed by Group CEO, Russ Lidstone and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Huntsworth Ltd.
Areas of expertise
- Scientific engagement
- Learner engagement
- Behavioural science
- Live events
- Hybrid events & virtual events
- Environments & exhibitions
- Virtual environments & exhibitions
- Employee engagement
- Capability & mindset development
- Digital & interactive
- Brand engagement
- Event logistics
- Key contact
- Emma Wood
- Marketing Manager
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by The Creative Engagement Group. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- 2019 World Exhibition Stands Awards
AstraZeneca ASCO 2017 (WRG):
GOLD Best Stand at a Healthcare Event
GOLD Best Stand 500-1000sqm
Roche ERS 2018
A home for independence (WRG):
GOLD Best Stand 101-200sqm
PLATINUM Best Stand at a Healthcare Event
PLATINUM Best Storytelling
LTEN Excellence Awards
WINNER - Industry Partnership (provider) – ACTO, Axiom & AstraZeneca, who all came together to support a new indication that transformed physician perceptions.
FINALISTS - Excellence in Learning Content (provider) category for our game-based approach that integrated multiple modalities of learning.
Silver in the Achievement Award Category - Recognising TCEG’s performance in the way we manage safety across the Group
Gold for the Leisure Safety Award - Acknowledging excellence among organisations that manage the safety of guests and delegates.
2020 Creativepool Awards
BBC Ideas Thinkers form the past on our world today series in the Animation category, secured the People’s Choice award
PM Society Awards 2018 Roche ERS Exhibition Booth - Breathing life into a white space (The Creative Engagement Group):
SILVER Craft Award for Interactive Communications
BRONZE Craft Award for Events & Exhibitions
BRONZE Target Award for Innovation
- This may contain additional awards supplied by The Creative Engagement Group that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital