- Agency description
Our industry is converging rapidly and we apply proprietary data and analytics to ensure we are moving with that change. The evolution of our firm and our collaborative culture enables our teams to service clients across the marketing and communications mix. Analytics informs strategy which then leads to effective creative, setting our clients apart from their competition.
We partner with multinational companies to help them shape the complex global healthcare environment and have successfully created and delivered campaigns in over 40 countries. We’re supported by our international team and their multi-language analytics and insights capabilities, along with a hand-selected partner network.
Our approach has been recognised in the awards we’ve won for our global insight-led, creative, multi-channel approach, while our senior leadership team regularly contributes to Social Media Week, SxSW, and other industry and client events, helping shape the future of the worldwide healthcare ecosystem.
When it comes to healthcare marketing and communications, we do it all. With experience ranging from pharmaceuticals to providers and digital health to Dx, we’re making the world a healthier place.
- Key contact
- Annalise Coady
- EMEA President
- 2020 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by W2O Group. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PMSociety Digital Awards 2019 - Craft Animation (Silver)
- This may contain additional awards supplied by W2O Group that were not included when generating this year’s T40 - please see methodology to find out which awards schemes were included.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Leading finance experts propose an Emergency Health Financing Facility to limit the impact of future crises on the EU...
- The recent development of several COVID-19 vaccines has placed medical research firmly in the spotlight, highlighting public confusion and misinformation about clinical trials. Patient advocate, Trishna Bharadia reveals what the...
- Generating data for drug launches is a challenging process. In rare diseases, with small patient populations and high unmet need, evidence generation is even more complex. Consultant Sarah Poole and...
- Moderna cooperating with investigation into possible COVID-19 vaccine allergic reactions
- Sanofi, GSK delay COVID-19 vaccine trial after underwhelming results in elderly participants
- BMS gains FDA approval for second Opdivo combo in kidney cancer
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- Inovio plans late-stage COVID-19 vaccine study in second quarter 2021
- Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine found to be effective against UK virus variant
- Regeneron’s antibody cocktail prevents COVID-19 in high-risk patients
- Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appears effective against UK and South Africa variants
- AZ refutes reports suggesting its COVID-19 vaccine is less effective in the elderly
- UK study finds antibiotics azithromycin and doxycycline ineffective against COVID-19
- Merck ends its COVID-19 vaccine programme after disappointing early trial results
- Wilmington Healthcare appoints new Head of Digital