Bedrock Group is an independent provider of medical communication solutions and healthcare experience research. Working with forward thinking clients, we provide clear audience understanding, enabling us to imagine, create and deliver focused, relevant programmes that ultimately improve healthcare
- Agency description
Bedrock is a privately-owned communications and healthcare experience research agency group that utilises an absolute audience focus to provide creative solutions for client's communication needs.
Now consisting of two separate companies; Origins Insights and Bedrock Healthcare Communications, Bedrock Group has grown from a small UK based start-up consultancy in 2011, to an award-winning leading player in health experience research, international strategic medical communications and creative medical education in 2019.
Working in close alliance with national and international healthcare companies to gain a deep understanding of their stakeholders has enabled Bedrock to assist clients to build strong, mutually rewarding relationships with their audiences, whether internal or external, healthcare professional, patient or carer.
This audience focus has also fuelled Bedrock’s drive to create a wide range of stakeholder-centric, innovative programmes, from the development of meaningful scientific stories, to the delivery of engaging awareness programmes. ‘Edutainment’, a pioneering approach which seeks to educate and inform audiences in an engaging and entertaining way has been born from this.
For further information please visit www.bedrock-health.com / www.origins-insights.com
- Key contact
- David Youds
- Chief Executive Officer, Bedrock Group
- 01252 240200
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Bedrock Group. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
Latest content from Bedrock Group on PMHub
- Making a difference with patient support
- A clear understanding of the patient journey and experience is pivotal in designing patient support programmes
- Bedrock’s on fire for Wellbeing Week
- Bedrock creates a positive working environment to enable individuals and our business to thrive.
- Behaviour change – is there something missing?
- Successful and impactful behaviour change requires commitment and time
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- Here, we deep dive into five of the key trends in precision medicine and personalised healthcare to explore how the healthcare industry is changing and how pharmaceutical and biotech companies...
- Isobel Owens shares her experience of the OPEN Health Graduate Programme from OPEN VIE to OPEN Health Medical Communications...
- Moving annual total (MAT)
- Novartis highlights emerging assets and late-stage pipeline at R&D day
- Seattle Genetics moves to dismiss ADC lawsuit with Daiichi Sankyo
- PMEA 2019 Winners Gallery - PMEA
- Creativity in storytelling: why pharma must invest more in creativity
- UPDATED: BMS completes Celgene merger after FTC okay
- Five key trends in precision and personalised healthcare
- Biogen defends aducanumab filing plan amid scepticism
- UCB’s bimekizumab beats AbbVie’s Humira in phase 3 trial
- Novartis strengthens case for its combination asthma drug
- OPEN Health Graduate Programme: from OPEN VIE to OPEN Health Medical Communications
- Sage slides off a MOUNTAIN as depression drug flunks trial