Bedrock Group is an independent provider of medical communication solutions and healthcare experience research. Working with forward thinking clients, we provide clear audience understanding, enabling us to imagine, create and deliver focused, relevant programmes that ultimately improve healthcare
- Agency description
Bedrock is a privately-owned communications and healthcare experience research agency group that utilises an absolute audience focus to provide creative solutions for client's communication needs.
Now consisting of two separate companies; Origins Insights and Bedrock Healthcare Communications, Bedrock Group has grown from a small UK based start-up consultancy in 2011, to an award-winning leading player in health experience research, international strategic medical communications and creative medical education in 2019.
Working in close alliance with national and international healthcare companies to gain a deep understanding of their stakeholders has enabled Bedrock to assist clients to build strong, mutually rewarding relationships with their audiences, whether internal or external, healthcare professional, patient or carer.
This audience focus has also fuelled Bedrock’s drive to create a wide range of stakeholder-centric, innovative programmes, from the development of meaningful scientific stories, to the delivery of engaging awareness programmes. ‘Edutainment’, a pioneering approach which seeks to educate and inform audiences in an engaging and entertaining way has been born from this.
For further information please visit www.bedrock-health.com / www.origins-insights.com
- Key contact
- David Youds
- Chief Executive Officer, Bedrock Group
- 01252 240200
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Bedrock Group. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
Latest content from Bedrock Group on PMHub
- Changing healthcare, one film at a time
- Successfully marrying educational content with an entertaining format can help to truly maximise audience engagement
- Mergers and acquisitions: agents for change
- Getting the best from your agency in a disruptive time
- When it’s OK to not be OK: Bedrock breaks down mental health stigma
- As part of Bedrock’s Wellbeing Programme, Bedrock paired up with Simpila to talk about mental health challenges and open up about the pressures we all face, both in and out of the workplace
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- The essential medicine list (EML) contains treatments considered to be the most effective and safe in targeting global health concerns. On 9 July 2019, the World Health Organization (WHO) published...
- By Leela Barham...
- Leading AstraZeneca’s return to growth in Europe
- Eli Lilly shutters UK neuroscience unit, with 80 job losses expected
- Takeda offloads select portfolio to Acino ahead of Shire takeover
- Roche reports continued growth in Q3, despite biosimilar competition
- Roche eyes filings for Tecentriq/Avastin combo in liver cancer
- Bayer/J&J claim new FDA okay for clot drug Xarelto
- Janssen files Tremfya for psoriatic arthritis in Europe
- UK rations AZ’s paediatric flu vaccine after delivery delays
- Biogen and Eisai revive abandoned aducanumab in shock turnaround
- Millennial Physicians And Digital Health Services
- Pharma Brand Planners' Blog (Part 5)
- Tapping the potential of rare diseases: A journey into uncharted territory