CAN advertising Ltd
CAN set up in 2010, specialising in healthcare marketing. We work with our clients to challenge, question and use our natural curiosity to gather insights that inform strong strategic, creative & tactical plans. Delivered by our team that enjoys working together, and you'll enjoy working with.
- Agency description
What do you need to know?
CAN, established in 2010, is based in the heart of Windsor. We’re an independent creative healthcare agency with big personality. In fact, CAN was born out of a desire to deliver the best for our clients. Clare’s client-side marketing experience and Lisa’s creative agency background gives CAN its unique feel, that we’ve kept even as we’ve grown.
We are experts in creating global campaigns because we also know lots about adapting corporate campaigns to local markets.
We believe that the best projects come from the best insights. That’s why we are committed to curiosity. And why we want to become part of your team. Working with you, we develop impactful creative solutions right across the board and we provide honest, expert counsel every step of the way.
We are constantly learning and evolving – we used to know Zinc, now we know Promomats. We used to create Desk presenters, now we create interactive edetails. We used to create excel spreadsheets, now we create cost saving apps. Times change and we’ll help you to change with them.
We are a close-knit team, who enjoy working together and our clients enjoy working with us. We all are about delivering projects that we are proud of – we want you to love what we create together. We want your colleagues to be envious of your campaigns and your projects. We want your brands to succeed.
- Key contact
- Lisa Dodd
- Clients Services Director
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by CAN advertising Ltd. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Discover the reasons for the current clinical trial recruitment challenges facing pharma and the life sciences industry, and how the search for solutions to the problem continues...
- Natalie Yeadon from Impetus Digital shares her thoughts on fighting fake news in Pharma and healthcare....
- Lisa Alderson, Business Development Director at Wilmington Healthcare, explores the challenges that pharma’s KAM teams face in engaging with the NHS and how they must evolve...
- Sanofi doses first patient in global Kevzara COVID-19 trial
- Moderna chairman says COVID-19 vaccine could begin phase 2 trials in spring
- Germany's coronavirus infections climb but deaths remain low
- Clinical trial of Gilead’s coronavirus hopeful remdesivir begins in UK
- Novartis donates malaria drug for COVID-19 clinical trials
- Takeda begins development of COVID-19 plasma therapy
- GSK and Vir Biotech join forces for COVID-19 antibodies
- Coronavirus causes Cancer Research UK to slash funding by £44m
- EMA backs compassionate use of Gilead’s remdesivir for COVID-19
- Nurses on the frontline – World Health Day 2020
- We’re Celebrating Ten Magical Years for Ify at Lucid Group
- NICE publishes new COVID-19 management guidelines