CAN advertising Ltd
CAN set up in 2010, specialising in healthcare marketing. We work with our clients to challenge, question and use our natural curiosity to gather insights that inform strong strategic, creative & tactical plans. Delivered by our team that enjoys working together, and you'll enjoy working with.
- Agency description
What do you need to know?
CAN, established in 2010, is based in the heart of Windsor. We’re an independent creative healthcare agency with big personality. In fact, CAN was born out of a desire to deliver the best for our clients. Clare’s client-side marketing experience and Lisa’s creative agency background gives CAN its unique feel, that we’ve kept even as we’ve grown.
We are experts in creating global campaigns because we also know lots about adapting corporate campaigns to local markets.
We believe that the best projects come from the best insights. That’s why we are committed to curiosity. And why we want to become part of your team. Working with you, we develop impactful creative solutions right across the board and we provide honest, expert counsel every step of the way.
We are constantly learning and evolving – we used to know Zinc, now we know Promomats. We used to create Desk presenters, now we create interactive edetails. We used to create excel spreadsheets, now we create cost saving apps. Times change and we’ll help you to change with them.
We are a close-knit team, who enjoy working together and our clients enjoy working with us. We all are about delivering projects that we are proud of – we want you to love what we create together. We want your colleagues to be envious of your campaigns and your projects. We want your brands to succeed.
- Key contact
- Lisa Dodd
- Clients Services Director
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by CAN advertising Ltd. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- The essential medicine list (EML) contains treatments considered to be the most effective and safe in targeting global health concerns. On 9 July 2019, the World Health Organization (WHO) published...
- By Leela Barham...
- How capturing the patient voice is unlocking medicines’ commercial potential...
- Leading AstraZeneca’s return to growth in Europe
- Eli Lilly shutters UK neuroscience unit, with 80 job losses expected
- Takeda offloads select portfolio to Acino ahead of Shire takeover
- Roche reports continued growth in Q3, despite biosimilar competition
- Roche eyes filings for Tecentriq/Avastin combo in liver cancer
- Bayer/J&J claim new FDA okay for clot drug Xarelto
- COUCH Health, embarks on a 3-year long mission to improve 1 million lives
- The 2019 WHO essential medicine list: Narrowing the access gap to innovative cancer treatments
- Come meet Valid Insight at booth C2-006 at ISPOR Europe 2019
- Vertex scores FDA approval for CF triple therapy Trikafta
- Seattle Genetics preps filing next year for oral HER2 drug
- Novartis grows in Q3 thanks to stellar performance of key drugs