CAN advertising Ltd
CAN set up in 2010, specialising in healthcare marketing. We work with our clients to challenge, question and use our natural curiosity to gather insights that inform strong strategic, creative & tactical plans. Delivered by our team that enjoys working together, and you'll enjoy working with.
- Agency description
What do you need to know?
CAN, established in 2010, is based in the heart of Windsor. We’re an independent creative healthcare agency with big personality. In fact, CAN was born out of a desire to deliver the best for our clients. Clare’s client-side marketing experience and Lisa’s creative agency background gives CAN its unique feel, that we’ve kept even as we’ve grown.
We are experts in creating global campaigns because we also know lots about adapting corporate campaigns to local markets.
We believe that the best projects come from the best insights. That’s why we are committed to curiosity. And why we want to become part of your team. Working with you, we develop impactful creative solutions right across the board and we provide honest, expert counsel every step of the way.
We are constantly learning and evolving – we used to know Zinc, now we know Promomats. We used to create Desk presenters, now we create interactive edetails. We used to create excel spreadsheets, now we create cost saving apps. Times change and we’ll help you to change with them.
We are a close-knit team, who enjoy working together and our clients enjoy working with us. We all are about delivering projects that we are proud of – we want you to love what we create together. We want your colleagues to be envious of your campaigns and your projects. We want your brands to succeed.
- Key contact
- Lisa Dodd
- Clients Services Director
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by CAN advertising Ltd. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- Here, we deep dive into five of the key trends in precision medicine and personalised healthcare to explore how the healthcare industry is changing and how pharmaceutical and biotech companies...
- Isobel Owens shares her experience of the OPEN Health Graduate Programme from OPEN VIE to OPEN Health Medical Communications...
- Five key trends in precision and personalised healthcare
- Biogen defends aducanumab filing plan amid scepticism
- UCB’s bimekizumab beats AbbVie’s Humira in phase 3 trial
- Novartis strengthens case for its combination asthma drug
- OPEN Health Graduate Programme: from OPEN VIE to OPEN Health Medical Communications
- Sage slides off a MOUNTAIN as depression drug flunks trial