- Contact details
- Bankside 3, 90-100 Southwark Street, London , SE1 0SW
- (+)44 (0)20 8618 1800
- Key contact
- Phil Bartlett
- Managing Director
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by CDM London. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
This listing was produced in good faith using data supplied by the agencies and data in the public domain. Some data may not have been independently verified by PMLiVE. This is not an exhaustive list of all agencies working in the UK. Find out how the list was created and the methodology used here.
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- Examining this year’s industry performance...
- Here, we deep dive into five of the key trends in precision medicine and personalised healthcare to explore how the healthcare industry is changing and how pharmaceutical and biotech companies...
- Isobel Owens shares her experience of the OPEN Health Graduate Programme from OPEN VIE to OPEN Health Medical Communications...
- AstraZeneca’s Calquence impresses in previously untreated CLL
- UCB’s bimekizumab beats AbbVie’s Humira in phase 3 trial
- Novartis highlights emerging assets and late-stage pipeline at R&D day
- Novartis strengthens case for its combination asthma drug
- Armed with new data, BMS plans filings for Celgene CAR-T liso-cel
- Biogen defends aducanumab filing plan amid scepticism
- New faces at JPA Health Communications, GCI Health and HRW
- PharmaLex announces joint venture with Vintura
- AZ, Daiichi Sankyo strengthen case for HER2 candidate
- Biologic patent exclusivity scrapped in new US trade deal
- UCB/Amgen’s Evenity finally cleared for osteoporosis in Europe
- Intec battered as Novartis ducks out of Accordion collaboration