- Agency description
Hello, we are Cherry
We do everything other full-service healthcare creative agencies do.
So what makes us different?
We take good care of our clients - supporting their growth, and the growth of their brands, as they have supported ours. And as our clients' careers progress, they keep coming back.
Visit us at www.cherrythinking.com to learn why.
- Key contact
- Samantha Walsh
- 020 7940 7310
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Cherry. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Discover the reasons for the current clinical trial recruitment challenges facing pharma and the life sciences industry, and how the search for solutions to the problem continues...
- Natalie Yeadon from Impetus Digital shares her thoughts on fighting fake news in Pharma and healthcare....
- Lisa Alderson, Business Development Director at Wilmington Healthcare, explores the challenges that pharma’s KAM teams face in engaging with the NHS and how they must evolve...
- Sanofi doses first patient in global Kevzara COVID-19 trial
- Moderna chairman says COVID-19 vaccine could begin phase 2 trials in spring
- Germany's coronavirus infections climb but deaths remain low
- Clinical trial of Gilead’s coronavirus hopeful remdesivir begins in UK
- Novartis donates malaria drug for COVID-19 clinical trials
- Takeda begins development of COVID-19 plasma therapy
- GSK and Vir Biotech join forces for COVID-19 antibodies
- Coronavirus causes Cancer Research UK to slash funding by £44m
- EMA backs compassionate use of Gilead’s remdesivir for COVID-19
- Nurses on the frontline – World Health Day 2020
- We’re Celebrating Ten Magical Years for Ify at Lucid Group
- NICE publishes new COVID-19 management guidelines