Concentric Health Experience
Concentric Health Experience puts behavioral science at the core of experience-driven health brands. We uniquely shape the promise of medicine into stories that ignite the human spirit, helping people understand their health and embrace treatments. You make the medicine, we make it matter.
- Agency description
Every day, new medicines are being created that offer new hope for a longer, healthier future. It’s a noble endeavor that few have the courage or capability to pursue. At Concentric Health Experience, our calling is to connect our disruptive science to the humanity it’s meant to serve, to help people understand their health and embrace the treatments available to improve it.
Simply stated, “You make the medicine. We make it matter.” Concentrating on the principles of human behavioral design, Concentric Health Experience uses the science of real-world decision making to craft narratives that shape the promise of medicine into stories that ignite the human spirit and unite all communication channels.
Our mission to change health behavior shapes our ability to influence customer behavior across a blend of integrated capabilities that span commercial strategy, disruptive science, content and engagement strategy and brand building. With offices in New York and London, these integrated capabilities are powered by a modern agency model that is inspired by the challenges our clients face today.
Concentric Health Experience is proud to celebrate a year in which we prepared numerous products for commercialization, many in underserved communities, rare diseases, or those representing a disruptive approach to treating chronic illness. These included launching new products and delivery systems in COPD with Lonhala Magnair, the adjuvant launch of Taf+Mek, and launching Ultomiris for paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria. These engagements shape our continued evolution toward a consultative practice, one that is flexible and smart.
In order to continue this momentum, our team strives to personify the characteristics of courage, compassion, and community every day. These values help shape our human-centric approach as we continue to build toward the future, one transformational health experience at a time.
- Key contact
- Zoe Healey
- Global Strategy Director
- +44 (0)203 780 4635
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Concentric Health Experience. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- Med Ad News:
2018 Agency of the Year
2018 Best Consumer Campaign
PM360 Trailblazer Award:
2018 Best DTC Campaign
2018 Best Self-Promotion
PM360 Greatest Creators
DTC Perspectives: Best OOH Global
Creative Floor Winner:
Patient Mixed Media
Best Suit (x2)
Modern Healthcare Impact:
Best of Show
Best Print Campaign
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- By Andrew Parece and Matthew Majewski...
- Traditional clinical trial designs simply can’t withstand the impact of COVID-19. While before the pandemic, some in clinical research were beginning to adopt virtual components, the move towards designing hybrid...
- The challenge with rare disease is in the name – it's rare, so awareness is limited and diagnosis hindered. Could a more virtual existence change this? A Medical Affairs viewpoint...
- AZ’s COVID-19 vaccine trial to continue after Brazilian volunteer death
- FDA sets November date for expert panel review of Biogen’s aducanumab
- Pfizer CEO pushes back COVID-19 vaccine submission to November
- Novartis scores CHMP backing for cholesterol drug Leqvio
- GSK chief exec ‘optimistic’ COVID-19 vaccine could be available next year
- Roche and Prothena set to advance Parkinson’s disease candidate into phase 2b
- Eliminating pharmaceutical rebates, is this déjà vu?
- Bayer pays an initial $2bn for gene therapy firm AskBio
- Both AZ and J&J set to resume US COVID-19 vaccine trials
- AZ’s COVID-19 vaccine shows promise in younger and older adults
- Bayer's drop of the future
- Patients are ready to embrace decentralised clinical trials, are you?