We are a healthcare communication agency, where people matter. We combine scientific evidence, design methodology, strategy and real world know-how to create tangible results in the healthcare and charity sector.
- Agency description
We are a healthcare communication agency, where people matter.
We combine scientific evidence, design methodology, strategy and real-world know-how to create tangible results in the healthcare and charity sector.
The principle of Emotional Intelligence (EI) guides our thinking and helps us to build meaningful and impactful connections with audiences through the communications we create. Applying EI really does make a significant impact. While reasons lead to logical conclusions, it is the trigger of emotion that leads to positive action.
From big-picture strategy to fine-detail campaign execution, we’ll communicate your vision. Our award-winning team enable us to offer skills from design to film, copywriting to account management, digital development to event management, strategic planning to education. All of this is underpinned by a thorough understanding of the healthcare sector.
We never lose sight of the fact that people are central to everything we do. It’s why we pride ourselves on developing close and mutually respectful relationships with everyone we work with from clients to patients.
- Key contact
- Caroline Benson
- 01223 967222
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Cuttsy+Cuttsy. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
Latest content from Cuttsy+Cuttsy on PMHub
- A patient view on the ABPI’s patient collaboration sourcebook
- Last month, the ABPI released a much-in-demand document: The Working with Patients and Patient Organisations sourcebook.
Cuttsy + Cuttsy
- The Exhibition Hall: Past, Present and Future
- As I sit here at another pharma conference, I start to reflect on how they have changed over the years.
Cuttsy + Cuttsy
- Cuttsy+Cuttsy awarded CPD Platinum by the IPA
- Four years after being awarded Gold for their continuous professional development (CPD) Cuttsy+Cuttsy (C+C) have reached another milestone and been awarded Platinum accreditation.
Cuttsy + Cuttsy
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- The essential medicine list (EML) contains treatments considered to be the most effective and safe in targeting global health concerns. On 9 July 2019, the World Health Organization (WHO) published...
- By Leela Barham...
- Leading AstraZeneca’s return to growth in Europe
- Eli Lilly shutters UK neuroscience unit, with 80 job losses expected
- Takeda offloads select portfolio to Acino ahead of Shire takeover
- Roche reports continued growth in Q3, despite biosimilar competition
- Roche eyes filings for Tecentriq/Avastin combo in liver cancer
- Bayer/J&J claim new FDA okay for clot drug Xarelto
- BMS’ Opdivo/Yervoy combo scores in front-line lung cancer
- Janssen files Tremfya for psoriatic arthritis in Europe
- UK rations AZ’s paediatric flu vaccine after delivery delays
- Biogen and Eisai revive abandoned aducanumab in shock turnaround
- Millennial Physicians And Digital Health Services
- Pharma Brand Planners' Blog (Part 5)