We are a healthcare communication agency, where people matter. We combine scientific evidence, design methodology, strategy and real world know-how to create tangible results in the healthcare and charity sector.
- Agency description
We are a healthcare communication agency, where people matter.
We combine scientific evidence, design methodology, strategy and real-world know-how to create tangible results in the healthcare and charity sector.
The principle of Emotional Intelligence (EI) guides our thinking and helps us to build meaningful and impactful connections with audiences through the communications we create. Applying EI really does make a significant impact. While reasons lead to logical conclusions, it is the trigger of emotion that leads to positive action.
From big-picture strategy to fine-detail campaign execution, we’ll communicate your vision. Our award-winning team enable us to offer skills from design to film, copywriting to account management, digital development to event management, strategic planning to education. All of this is underpinned by a thorough understanding of the healthcare sector.
We never lose sight of the fact that people are central to everything we do. It’s why we pride ourselves on developing close and mutually respectful relationships with everyone we work with from clients to patients.
- Key contact
- Caroline Benson
- 01223 967222
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Cuttsy+Cuttsy. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
Latest content from Cuttsy+Cuttsy on PMHub
- Caroline Benson and Colin Williams to Chair the PM Society from February 2020
- For the first time both industry and agencies will be equally represented as the PM Society appoints a joint chair.
Cuttsy + Cuttsy
- Clinical trials, Actually.
- This Christmas, we’re thinking of the thousands of clinical trial volunteers across the UK, both patients and healthy participants. We have a lot to thank them for...
Cuttsy + Cuttsy
- A patient view on the ABPI’s patient collaboration sourcebook
- Last month, the ABPI released a much-in-demand document: The Working with Patients and Patient Organisations sourcebook.
Cuttsy + Cuttsy
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- How will COVID-19 affect uptake of vaccinations against other diseases?...
- Even after the pandemic is long behind us, virtual collaboration will become mainstay in Pharma....
- Living With Chronic Illness (Series one)...
- Pfizer CEO pushes back COVID-19 vaccine submission to November
- UK Vaccine Taskforce chief says first COVID-19 vaccines ‘likely to be imperfect’
- Pfizer CEO says COVID-19 vaccine efficacy data could come ‘soon’
- Send Us a Message
- Novartis weathers the COVID-19 storm in Q3, lifts outlook
- Researchers say COVID-19 antibody levels have fallen rapidly in the UK