DDB Remedy London
We are a creative healthcare agency, who believe that by finding the right emotion, and telling a story that taps into that emotion through our creative, we can create the advantage for our clients and their brands.
- Agency description
People are complicated beings.
We don’t just think, we feel.
And emotions are what drives us to ACT.
That’s where we come in.
We’re a group of very human humans.
A healthcare agency that digs deep. Very deep.
We experience. We explore. And we understand.
We never leave our humanity at the door.
Because we believe it’s our greatest asset.
And that empathy is a force for creativity.
For every client, every brand, every brief,
we find the emotion and create the advantage.
Because people may not remember what you said,
But they will remember how you made them feel.
This will make them act.
And when we act, everything is possible.
DDB Remedy – Create the Emotional Advantage
- Key contact
- Hazel Soanes
- Managing Partner
- 07725 965038
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by DDB Remedy London. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society Awards 2018 - Patient Support (Silver),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Events and Exibitions (Finalist),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Films & Animation (HCPs) (Finalist),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Films & Animation (Patients) (Silver),
PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - Innovation - Best use of new or emerging technology (Finalist),
Society Digital Awards 2018 - Innovation - Best use of new or emerging technology (Finalist),
Society Digital Awards 2018 - Innovation - Film (Gold),
Society Digital Awards 2018 - Innovation - Creativity (Gold)
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- No good comes from excluding patients from having a say in their own care. In fact, improving activation (& outcomes) demands it....
- What patients say is their truth about living with chronic conditions. “I want to believe in my doctor but I feel more comfortable getting my guidance elsewhere.”...
- Pfizer CEO pushes back COVID-19 vaccine submission to November
- Moderna CEO says COVID-19 vaccine will be ready for FDA submission in late November
- Galapagos mid-stage trial failure raises concerns for Gilead deal
- Lilly buys biotech firm Disarm Therapeutics for $135m
- How will the events and exhibitions industry change post-Coronavirus?
- Send Us a Message