DDB Remedy London
We are a creative healthcare agency, who believe that by finding the right emotion, and telling a story that taps into that emotion through our creative, we can create the advantage for our clients and their brands.
- Agency description
People are complicated beings.
We don’t just think, we feel.
And emotions are what drives us to ACT.
That’s where we come in.
We’re a group of very human humans.
A healthcare agency that digs deep. Very deep.
We experience. We explore. And we understand.
We never leave our humanity at the door.
Because we believe it’s our greatest asset.
And that empathy is a force for creativity.
For every client, every brand, every brief,
we find the emotion and create the advantage.
Because people may not remember what you said,
But they will remember how you made them feel.
This will make them act.
And when we act, everything is possible.
DDB Remedy – Create the Emotional Advantage
- Key contact
- Hazel Soanes
- Managing Partner
- 07725 965038
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by DDB Remedy London. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society Awards 2018 - Patient Support (Silver),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Events and Exibitions (Finalist),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Films & Animation (HCPs) (Finalist),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Films & Animation (Patients) (Silver),
PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - Innovation - Best use of new or emerging technology (Finalist),
Society Digital Awards 2018 - Innovation - Best use of new or emerging technology (Finalist),
Society Digital Awards 2018 - Innovation - Film (Gold),
Society Digital Awards 2018 - Innovation - Creativity (Gold)
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- Here, we deep dive into five of the key trends in precision medicine and personalised healthcare to explore how the healthcare industry is changing and how pharmaceutical and biotech companies...
- Isobel Owens shares her experience of the OPEN Health Graduate Programme from OPEN VIE to OPEN Health Medical Communications...
- Five key trends in precision and personalised healthcare
- Biogen defends aducanumab filing plan amid scepticism
- UCB’s bimekizumab beats AbbVie’s Humira in phase 3 trial
- Novartis strengthens case for its combination asthma drug
- OPEN Health Graduate Programme: from OPEN VIE to OPEN Health Medical Communications
- Sage slides off a MOUNTAIN as depression drug flunks trial