DDB Remedy London
We are a creative healthcare agency, who believe that by finding the right emotion, and telling a story that taps into that emotion through our creative, we can create the advantage for our clients and their brands.
- Agency description
People are complicated beings.
We don’t just think, we feel.
And emotions are what drives us to ACT.
That’s where we come in.
We’re a group of very human humans.
A healthcare agency that digs deep. Very deep.
We experience. We explore. And we understand.
We never leave our humanity at the door.
Because we believe it’s our greatest asset.
And that empathy is a force for creativity.
For every client, every brand, every brief,
we find the emotion and create the advantage.
Because people may not remember what you said,
But they will remember how you made them feel.
This will make them act.
And when we act, everything is possible.
DDB Remedy – Create the Emotional Advantage
- Key contact
- Hazel Soanes
- Managing Partner
- 07725 965038
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by DDB Remedy London. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society Awards 2018 - Patient Support (Silver),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Events and Exibitions (Finalist),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Films & Animation (HCPs) (Finalist),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Films & Animation (Patients) (Silver),
PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - Innovation - Best use of new or emerging technology (Finalist),
Society Digital Awards 2018 - Innovation - Best use of new or emerging technology (Finalist),
Society Digital Awards 2018 - Innovation - Film (Gold),
Society Digital Awards 2018 - Innovation - Creativity (Gold)
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Discover the reasons for the current clinical trial recruitment challenges facing pharma and the life sciences industry, and how the search for solutions to the problem continues...
- Natalie Yeadon from Impetus Digital shares her thoughts on fighting fake news in Pharma and healthcare....
- Lisa Alderson, Business Development Director at Wilmington Healthcare, explores the challenges that pharma’s KAM teams face in engaging with the NHS and how they must evolve...
- Sanofi doses first patient in global Kevzara COVID-19 trial
- Moderna chairman says COVID-19 vaccine could begin phase 2 trials in spring
- Germany's coronavirus infections climb but deaths remain low
- Clinical trial of Gilead’s coronavirus hopeful remdesivir begins in UK
- Novartis donates malaria drug for COVID-19 clinical trials
- Takeda begins development of COVID-19 plasma therapy
- GSK and Vir Biotech join forces for COVID-19 antibodies
- Coronavirus causes Cancer Research UK to slash funding by £44m
- EMA backs compassionate use of Gilead’s remdesivir for COVID-19
- Nurses on the frontline – World Health Day 2020
- We’re Celebrating Ten Magical Years for Ify at Lucid Group
- NICE publishes new COVID-19 management guidelines