Dice Medical Communications
- Agency description
Dice Medical Communications is an independent communications agency that works with our clients to help launch, build, and continually develop great pharmaceutical brands. We do this by creating Pharmacohesion™.
Pharmacohesion™ helps brands thrive by continually shaping and adapting the conversation with all stakeholders, in a consistent, cohesive way.
Brands nurtured with Pharmacohesion™ thrive because:
- customers, whether they are prescribers, payors, carers or patients, know exactly what to expect from your brand in terms of how it impacts on their lives
- your brand communication is always in tune with therapeutic sentiment which also helps to withstand competitive challenges
We create Pharmacohesion™ by bringing together insights, strategy, execution, and measurement to your brands.
- We use our network to uncover your customers’ mindsets, generating INSIGHTS that matter
- We integrate these insights into your plans – defining and refining STRATEGY based on our in-depth understanding of the market situation
- We deliver impactful, strategically-aligned tactical initiatives across all channels: EXECUTION that captures your brand values in a context that is meaningful for all your customers
- Our continued rigorous analysis helps MEASURE success and further refine customer insights, delivering ROI.
Together, it is truly transformational. Get in touch to discuss how we can create Pharmacohesion™ for your brands.
- Key contact
- Matthew Dickinson
- Managing Director
- 01628 397 830
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Dice Medical Communications. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- From how to generate insights to define your audience to drilling down those all-important key messages, our checklist has everything you need to think of, covered....
- By Laurence Olding and Georgina James...
- How will the events and exhibitions industry change post-Coronavirus?
- Communiqué Awards 2020: Results - Communiqué Awards
- FDA approves Roche’s Actemra COVID-19 trial
- Mesoblast expands compassionate use COVID-19 programme
- Regeneron’s COVID-19 antibody cocktail enters phase 3 trial
- GSK signs deal with Medicago for COVID-19 vaccine
- Intelligence that redefines success
- IFPMA launches AMR Action Fund to tackle antimicrobial resistance
- Merck expands partnership with Zymeworks for multispecific antibodies
- Novartis reveals full phase 3 results for Enerzair Breezhaler
- Artificial Intelligence in Digital Therapeutics
- CHECKLIST 04: Let’s make your patient recruitment strategies a success