Dice Medical Communications
- Agency description
Dice Medical Communications is an independent communications agency that works with our clients to help launch, build, and continually develop great pharmaceutical brands. We do this by creating Pharmacohesion™.
Pharmacohesion™ helps brands thrive by continually shaping and adapting the conversation with all stakeholders, in a consistent, cohesive way.
Brands nurtured with Pharmacohesion™ thrive because:
- customers, whether they are prescribers, payors, carers or patients, know exactly what to expect from your brand in terms of how it impacts on their lives
- your brand communication is always in tune with therapeutic sentiment which also helps to withstand competitive challenges
We create Pharmacohesion™ by bringing together insights, strategy, execution, and measurement to your brands.
- We use our network to uncover your customers’ mindsets, generating INSIGHTS that matter
- We integrate these insights into your plans – defining and refining STRATEGY based on our in-depth understanding of the market situation
- We deliver impactful, strategically-aligned tactical initiatives across all channels: EXECUTION that captures your brand values in a context that is meaningful for all your customers
- Our continued rigorous analysis helps MEASURE success and further refine customer insights, delivering ROI.
Together, it is truly transformational. Get in touch to discuss how we can create Pharmacohesion™ for your brands.
- Key contact
- Matthew Dickinson
- Managing Director
- 01628 397 830
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Dice Medical Communications. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Even if patients are getting enough care during the COVID-19 pandemic, are they getting the right care?...
- Having gone through 4 stages of coping with covid-19: first disbelief, then humour, then creative ways to deal with isolation, and finally the tragic realisation that lives are being lost...
- No good comes from excluding patients from having a say in their own care. In fact, improving activation (& outcomes) demands it....
- Moderna CEO says COVID-19 vaccine will be ready for FDA submission in late November
- The Truth about Doctors
- Regeneron seeks US emergency use authorisation for COVID-19 antibody cocktail
- Galapagos mid-stage trial failure raises concerns for Gilead deal
- Lilly buys biotech firm Disarm Therapeutics for $135m
- Novartis scores CHMP backing for cholesterol drug Leqvio
- Visual Storytelling in HealthTech
- Leveraging Digital Technologies to Create Valuable KOL Engagements & Empower Patients
- Roles of Neuroscience & AI in Solving Complex Healthcare Challenges
- Live Webinar: Commercial Execution Strategies During & After the Pandemic
- Healthcare in a lockdown
- The Unknown Unknowns