Dice Medical Communications
- Agency description
Dice Medical Communications is an independent communications agency that works with our clients to help launch, build, and continually develop great pharmaceutical brands. We do this by creating Pharmacohesion™.
Pharmacohesion™ helps brands thrive by continually shaping and adapting the conversation with all stakeholders, in a consistent, cohesive way.
Brands nurtured with Pharmacohesion™ thrive because:
- customers, whether they are prescribers, payors, carers or patients, know exactly what to expect from your brand in terms of how it impacts on their lives
- your brand communication is always in tune with therapeutic sentiment which also helps to withstand competitive challenges
We create Pharmacohesion™ by bringing together insights, strategy, execution, and measurement to your brands.
- We use our network to uncover your customers’ mindsets, generating INSIGHTS that matter
- We integrate these insights into your plans – defining and refining STRATEGY based on our in-depth understanding of the market situation
- We deliver impactful, strategically-aligned tactical initiatives across all channels: EXECUTION that captures your brand values in a context that is meaningful for all your customers
- Our continued rigorous analysis helps MEASURE success and further refine customer insights, delivering ROI.
Together, it is truly transformational. Get in touch to discuss how we can create Pharmacohesion™ for your brands.
- Key contact
- Matthew Dickinson
- Managing Director
- 01628 397 830
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Dice Medical Communications. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- Here, we deep dive into five of the key trends in precision medicine and personalised healthcare to explore how the healthcare industry is changing and how pharmaceutical and biotech companies...
- Isobel Owens shares her experience of the OPEN Health Graduate Programme from OPEN VIE to OPEN Health Medical Communications...
- Moving annual total (MAT)
- Novartis highlights emerging assets and late-stage pipeline at R&D day
- Seattle Genetics moves to dismiss ADC lawsuit with Daiichi Sankyo
- PMEA 2019 Winners Gallery - PMEA
- Creativity in storytelling: why pharma must invest more in creativity
- UPDATED: BMS completes Celgene merger after FTC okay
- Five key trends in precision and personalised healthcare
- Biogen defends aducanumab filing plan amid scepticism
- UCB’s bimekizumab beats AbbVie’s Humira in phase 3 trial
- Novartis strengthens case for its combination asthma drug
- OPEN Health Graduate Programme: from OPEN VIE to OPEN Health Medical Communications
- Sage slides off a MOUNTAIN as depression drug flunks trial