Dice Medical Communications
- Agency description
Dice Medical Communications is an independent communications agency that works with our clients to help launch, build, and continually develop great pharmaceutical brands. We do this by creating Pharmacohesion™.
Pharmacohesion™ helps brands thrive by continually shaping and adapting the conversation with all stakeholders, in a consistent, cohesive way.
Brands nurtured with Pharmacohesion™ thrive because:
- customers, whether they are prescribers, payors, carers or patients, know exactly what to expect from your brand in terms of how it impacts on their lives
- your brand communication is always in tune with therapeutic sentiment which also helps to withstand competitive challenges
We create Pharmacohesion™ by bringing together insights, strategy, execution, and measurement to your brands.
- We use our network to uncover your customers’ mindsets, generating INSIGHTS that matter
- We integrate these insights into your plans – defining and refining STRATEGY based on our in-depth understanding of the market situation
- We deliver impactful, strategically-aligned tactical initiatives across all channels: EXECUTION that captures your brand values in a context that is meaningful for all your customers
- Our continued rigorous analysis helps MEASURE success and further refine customer insights, delivering ROI.
Together, it is truly transformational. Get in touch to discuss how we can create Pharmacohesion™ for your brands.
- Key contact
- Matthew Dickinson
- Managing Director
- 01628 397 830
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Dice Medical Communications. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Discover the reasons for the current clinical trial recruitment challenges facing pharma and the life sciences industry, and how the search for solutions to the problem continues...
- Natalie Yeadon from Impetus Digital shares her thoughts on fighting fake news in Pharma and healthcare....
- Lisa Alderson, Business Development Director at Wilmington Healthcare, explores the challenges that pharma’s KAM teams face in engaging with the NHS and how they must evolve...
- Sanofi doses first patient in global Kevzara COVID-19 trial
- Moderna chairman says COVID-19 vaccine could begin phase 2 trials in spring
- Germany's coronavirus infections climb but deaths remain low
- Clinical trial of Gilead’s coronavirus hopeful remdesivir begins in UK
- Novartis donates malaria drug for COVID-19 clinical trials
- Takeda begins development of COVID-19 plasma therapy
- GSK and Vir Biotech join forces for COVID-19 antibodies
- Coronavirus causes Cancer Research UK to slash funding by £44m
- EMA backs compassionate use of Gilead’s remdesivir for COVID-19
- Nurses on the frontline – World Health Day 2020
- We’re Celebrating Ten Magical Years for Ify at Lucid Group
- NICE publishes new COVID-19 management guidelines