earthware are a creative digital agency that solve real world problems through digital consultancy, websites & applications. If you’ve identified a problem faced by your patients or healthcare professionals, or if you’ve spotted an opportunity that is yet to be realised, we’re the agency to turn to.
- Agency description
We are earthware
A creative digital agency that solves real world problems through digital consultancy, websites and applications.
We are specialists. As Microsoft Gold Partners and a Veeva, Agnitio and IQVIA accredited agency you can be confident we know what we’re talking about from a technical perspective. Whilst we have clients from several sectors, we particularly specialise in healthcare, where we’ve delivered solutions for some of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world and for the NHS. In fact, earthware has received NHS IG Toolkit accreditation allowing us to work on projects with sensitive patient data inside the NHS’ N3 network.
When you visit earthware HQ, you’ll see the word ‘Why?’ on the wall as you enter the office. It’s our favourite word. It helps us to understand the real needs of our clients and their customers/patients and it drives insight and excellence. ‘Why?’ makes you stop, reflect and think differently.
By understanding users’ needs we develop breakthrough digital solutions. Be that through a website, chatbot, mobile application, virtual reality, augmented reality, artificial intelligence or something completely different.
Our award-winning innovation runs through the heart of everything we do. We’ve even invested in developing our own software products to meet some common needs in the healthcare industry, one example being PAYCE, shortlisted for two awards at the 2018 PM Digital Society.
Imagine, deliver, together.
- Key contact
- Chris Finch
- Managing Director
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by earthware. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society Awards 2018 - Innovation Award (Target Audience Judged) (Finalist),
PM Society Awards 2018 - Primary Care Advertisement (Bronze),
PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - HCP education, training & support (Bronze),
PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - Corporate communications (Finalist),
PM Society Digital Awards 2018 - Innovation - Creativity (Finalist)
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- Examining this year’s industry performance...
- Here, we deep dive into five of the key trends in precision medicine and personalised healthcare to explore how the healthcare industry is changing and how pharmaceutical and biotech companies...
- Isobel Owens shares her experience of the OPEN Health Graduate Programme from OPEN VIE to OPEN Health Medical Communications...
- Key success factor (KSF)
- Armed with new data, BMS plans filings for Celgene CAR-T liso-cel
- Sangamo steps up BioMarin chase with haemophilia gene therapy data
- Sanofi’s new CEO cuts first deal, adding Synthorx for $2.5bn
- Bluebird bio’s sickle cell gene therapy shows early-study benefit
- J&J and Bristol-Myers Squibb/Bluebird bio reveal rival CAR-T data
- New faces at JPA Health Communications, GCI Health and HRW
- PharmaLex announces joint venture with Vintura
- AZ, Daiichi Sankyo strengthen case for HER2 candidate
- Biologic patent exclusivity scrapped in new US trade deal
- UCB/Amgen’s Evenity finally cleared for osteoporosis in Europe
- Intec battered as Novartis ducks out of Accordion collaboration