- Agency description
Our healthy approach
Beautiful things happen when you put the right ingredients together. It’s the reason that we mix behaviour change experts with content creators, PR gurus with advertising geniuses & sector specialists with insightful planners. It helps us tackle challenges differently. And create seamless, integrated campaigns in health that stand apart from the crowd. It's what we call The Power of Together Four Health offers unique insights and integrated solutions for healthcare professionals, patients, policy makers and payers.
The team includes Four Creative & Digital, Health – provide a full range of creative & digital services tailored to the needs of the healthcare industry;Four Health Communications, offering PR, medical education & patient advocacy & access services; Four Public Affairs, offering strategic counsel, government affairs support, market access & policy campaigns; Four Health Media, offering multi channel media planning & buying; & Four Engage, providing data-driven actionable insights. Our trademarked processes & proprietary data DataHub360 draws on proprietary data gathered from over 70 million physician & patient interactions in over 50 countries online annually. This insight can be used to set genuine benchmarks, define digital success & implement best practice without a costly learning curve. Mapper360™ makes smarter use of social media & other data to uncover actionable insights and identify, classify & target high-value audiences Engage360 delivers a full suite of content marketing services, spanning all aspects of smart campaigns from asset creation & paid social targeting to ‘always on’ community management with industry-beating results Four Health is dedicated to working with you to develop integrated solutions that meet your specific needs; providing you with a unique communications strategy, delivered by one expert team.
- Key contact
- Eimear Allen
- Group coordinator
- (+)44 (0)20 3761 4446
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Four Health. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society Digital Awards 2018 -
Digital Account Manager – Gold
Digital Programme Effectiveness Award – Bronze
Digital Team of the Year – finalist/Highly Commended
PM Society Digital Awards 2019
- Patient Communications
- Innovation – Best use of new technology
- Promotional Brand Campaign in partnership with earthware
- Integrated campaign
- Integrated campaign
- Internal Communications
Latest content from Four Health on PMHub
- Four Health wins Judges Special Recognition Award PMEA 2019
- We’re delighted to have won the Judge’s Special Recognition Award at the PMEA Awards 2019! Huge congratulations to the whole team for another amazing win for the GLAD I Took Part campaign with Kings College London.
- eyeforpharma Marketing and Customer Innovation Europe
- By Richard Springham
- Four Health in the Top 10!!
- Creative Healthcare Agencies
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- Examining this year’s industry performance...
- Here, we deep dive into five of the key trends in precision medicine and personalised healthcare to explore how the healthcare industry is changing and how pharmaceutical and biotech companies...
- Isobel Owens shares her experience of the OPEN Health Graduate Programme from OPEN VIE to OPEN Health Medical Communications...
- AstraZeneca’s Calquence impresses in previously untreated CLL
- UCB’s bimekizumab beats AbbVie’s Humira in phase 3 trial
- Novartis highlights emerging assets and late-stage pipeline at R&D day
- Novartis strengthens case for its combination asthma drug
- Armed with new data, BMS plans filings for Celgene CAR-T liso-cel
- Biogen defends aducanumab filing plan amid scepticism
- New faces at JPA Health Communications, GCI Health and HRW
- PharmaLex announces joint venture with Vintura
- AZ, Daiichi Sankyo strengthen case for HER2 candidate
- Biologic patent exclusivity scrapped in new US trade deal
- UCB/Amgen’s Evenity finally cleared for osteoporosis in Europe
- Intec battered as Novartis ducks out of Accordion collaboration