Havas Lynx Group
We are Havas Lynx Group, the leading global healthcare communications group. We are committed to bringing about change in healthcare - which is informed by experience, driven by innovation and proven in delivery. Our teams are determined to go beyond current thinking in healthcare communications.
- Agency description
We are Havas Lynx Group, the leading global healthcare communications group.
We are devoted to fresh thinking. Changing the way the world does healthcare communications for the better. We are committed to bringing about change. Change informed by experience, driven by innovation and proven in delivery. Our teams are fiercely determined to go beyond current thinking, to set new standards and to lead the debate.
We work alongside healthcare professionals, patients, carers and pharmaceutical brands to overcome complex healthcare challenges. Our healthcare and pharmaceutical clients trust us to develop compelling brands and thoughtful strategies that build lasting relationships. Our work blends strategic insight and deep scientific understanding with creativity and digital innovation to deliver healthcare campaigns and solutions that really make a difference to people’s lives.
Our heritage dates to 1986 and whilst the world around us has changed, our values haven’t.
- Key contact
- Emily Beasley
- Senior Brand Manager
- 0161 228 7756
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Havas Lynx Group. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
- PM Society Awards 2018:
- Films & Animation (HCPs) - Gold, Bronze
- Films & Animation (Patients) - Gold
- Advertisement Campaign (Target Audience Judged) - Silver
- House Promotion (Target Audience Judged) - Silver, Bronze
- Corporate Communications (Target Audience Judged) - Silver
- Innovation Award (Target Audience Judged) - Gold, Bronze
- Secondary Care Advertisement - Bronze
- Advertising Campaign - Silver, Bronze
- Interactive Communication - Gold, Silver
- Patient Support - Bronze
- Mixed Media Campaign - Gold, Finalist
- Disease Awareness (Patients) - Gold, Silver x2
- Disease Awareness (HCPs) - Gold
- Events and Exhibitions - Gold, Silver
- Best Use of Insight - Gold
The Cannes Lions Awards 2018:
- Cannes Lions Healthcare Agency of the Year 2018
- Cannes Lions Health (Pharma) - Silver x2, Bronze
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- Nick Goldup is the Director of Care Improvement at the Motor Neuron Disease Association (MNDA). Here, he offers his insights into the journey for patients with ALS and explores the...
- Dr Tyler Ray, OPEN Health Medical Communications...
- Exploring a new and exciting area of small-molecule drug discovery...
- Immutep spikes on trial of its LAG-3 drug with Keytruda
- US backs Sanofi’s ‘fast-track’ coronavirus vaccine
- Coronavirus outbreak escalation could impact drug supply chain
- Researchers discover new antibiotic using AI
- FDA accepts review to broaden GSK’s Zejula label
- GSK pays $50m upfront to tap Immatics’ cell therapy platform
- AVENIR GLOBAL appoints global healthcare lead
- Bedrock Group bolsters team with three key appointments
- AXON recognised for ‘excellence in wellbeing’ by Great Place to Work
- Celgene’s Revlimid scores NICE approval in follicular lymphoma
- Lilly’s Cyramza narrowly clears FDA adcomm vote for first-line NSCLC
- Menlo slumps as itching drug fails mid-stage trial