We combine creative data insight tools with commercial expertise to make data relevant and easily digestible. Through the effective use of intelligent data, we help our clients successfully shape their strategy to meet internal and external needs. insypher. therefore. clarity.
- Key contact
- Ben Holdsworth
- Managing Director
- 01455 371323
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Insypher Ltd. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- Examining this year’s industry performance...
- Here, we deep dive into five of the key trends in precision medicine and personalised healthcare to explore how the healthcare industry is changing and how pharmaceutical and biotech companies...
- Isobel Owens shares her experience of the OPEN Health Graduate Programme from OPEN VIE to OPEN Health Medical Communications...
- AstraZeneca’s Calquence impresses in previously untreated CLL
- UCB’s bimekizumab beats AbbVie’s Humira in phase 3 trial
- Novartis highlights emerging assets and late-stage pipeline at R&D day
- Novartis strengthens case for its combination asthma drug
- Armed with new data, BMS plans filings for Celgene CAR-T liso-cel
- Biogen defends aducanumab filing plan amid scepticism
- New faces at JPA Health Communications, GCI Health and HRW
- PharmaLex announces joint venture with Vintura
- AZ, Daiichi Sankyo strengthen case for HER2 candidate
- Biologic patent exclusivity scrapped in new US trade deal
- UCB/Amgen’s Evenity finally cleared for osteoporosis in Europe
- Intec battered as Novartis ducks out of Accordion collaboration