Kanga Health Ltd
For Kanga, working for patients means working with patients. Co-creation with patients and healthcare professionals is Kanga standard practice - we help our clients to listen well. This insight informs our digital transformation work, strategy development, and award-winning digital projects.
- Agency description
Helping companies join the movement to remake healthcare
Kanga is a partner for companies who want to play a meaningful part in the future of healthcare.
In the coming years, only pharma companies who collaborate with partners and patients will stay relevant. We’re here to guide you through the shift with deep insight and global-to-local planning, learning first and foremost from your customers.
Out with the silos – transforming organisational thinking
Most pharma companies know that joined-up digital excellence across the globe is essential today.
You need determination and an experienced partner to make it happen. Our digital transformation work helps shift the thinking on an organisational scale and supports you to break out of silos. Our global training programmes help you form a business model that is iterative, customer-centric, and digitally competent – with patients at the centre.
Understanding the customer’s experience in order to devise strategy
If a client asks us for a website, our first question is: ‘Why?’.
We’ll do the insight work to understand what your customers need at every stage of their journey. Our strategic approaches are based on a deep understanding of the landscape your customers are currently experiencing. We’ll hold your hand every step of the way, inspiring you with our insight from years of successful strategy development.
Co-creation with patients and HCPs kicks off our design & development
As a full-service digital agency, we support you with our expertise from the seed of an idea to the launch of your programmes and beyond.
From integrated digital platforms to individual websites, social media campaigns, and content assets, Kanga can create your digital customer experience. Our award-winning results include the Living With NETs website and Guts4Life for people with IBD. Co-creation with patients and HCPs using design-thinking tools is a hallmark of our approach – and we stay with you for the whole journey.
We guide you through with our expertise drawn from many years in pharma and beyond
Five years ago, Kay Wesley decided to create her ‘dream agency’ – the agency she had needed for years in big pharma.
Kay wanted to put patients and customers at the centre, and brought together a team of expert thought leaders to do just this. These days, we are a flexible, ever-growing team located across Europe and the world, made up of the best Strategists, Designers, and Project Managers from pharma and a variety of industries.
- Key contact
- Kay Wesley
- Chief Executive
- 01260 633016
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Kanga Health Ltd . Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- The essential medicine list (EML) contains treatments considered to be the most effective and safe in targeting global health concerns. On 9 July 2019, the World Health Organization (WHO) published...
- By Leela Barham...
- Leading AstraZeneca’s return to growth in Europe
- Eli Lilly shutters UK neuroscience unit, with 80 job losses expected
- Roche eyes filings for Tecentriq/Avastin combo in liver cancer
- CHMP says OK to UCB/Amgen’s Evenity for osteoporosis after appeal
- AZ and Daiichi get speedy review for rival to Roche’s HER2 drugs
- Key success factor (KSF)
- New role for Branding Science's Global Compliance Officer
- Biogen and Eisai revive abandoned aducanumab in shock turnaround
- BMS’ Opdivo/Yervoy combo scores in front-line lung cancer
- Janssen files Tremfya for psoriatic arthritis in Europe
- UK rations AZ’s paediatric flu vaccine after delivery delays
- Millennial Physicians And Digital Health Services