Kanga Health Ltd
For Kanga, working for patients means working with patients. Co-creation with patients and healthcare professionals is Kanga standard practice - we help our clients to listen well. This insight informs our digital transformation work, strategy development, and award-winning digital projects.
- Agency description
Helping companies join the movement to remake healthcare
Kanga is a partner for companies who want to play a meaningful part in the future of healthcare.
In the coming years, only pharma companies who collaborate with partners and patients will stay relevant. We’re here to guide you through the shift with deep insight and global-to-local planning, learning first and foremost from your customers.
Out with the silos – transforming organisational thinking
Most pharma companies know that joined-up digital excellence across the globe is essential today.
You need determination and an experienced partner to make it happen. Our digital transformation work helps shift the thinking on an organisational scale and supports you to break out of silos. Our global training programmes help you form a business model that is iterative, customer-centric, and digitally competent – with patients at the centre.
Understanding the customer’s experience in order to devise strategy
If a client asks us for a website, our first question is: ‘Why?’.
We’ll do the insight work to understand what your customers need at every stage of their journey. Our strategic approaches are based on a deep understanding of the landscape your customers are currently experiencing. We’ll hold your hand every step of the way, inspiring you with our insight from years of successful strategy development.
Co-creation with patients and HCPs kicks off our design & development
As a full-service digital agency, we support you with our expertise from the seed of an idea to the launch of your programmes and beyond.
From integrated digital platforms to individual websites, social media campaigns, and content assets, Kanga can create your digital customer experience. Our award-winning results include the Living With NETs website and Guts4Life for people with IBD. Co-creation with patients and HCPs using design-thinking tools is a hallmark of our approach – and we stay with you for the whole journey.
We guide you through with our expertise drawn from many years in pharma and beyond
Five years ago, Kay Wesley decided to create her ‘dream agency’ – the agency she had needed for years in big pharma.
Kay wanted to put patients and customers at the centre, and brought together a team of expert thought leaders to do just this. These days, we are a flexible, ever-growing team located across Europe and the world, made up of the best Strategists, Designers, and Project Managers from pharma and a variety of industries.
- Key contact
- Kay Wesley
- Chief Executive
- 01260 633016
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Kanga Health Ltd . Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
Subscribe to our email news alerts
- Examining this year’s industry performance...
- Here, we deep dive into five of the key trends in precision medicine and personalised healthcare to explore how the healthcare industry is changing and how pharmaceutical and biotech companies...
- Isobel Owens shares her experience of the OPEN Health Graduate Programme from OPEN VIE to OPEN Health Medical Communications...
- Key success factor (KSF)
- Genital herpes vaccine candidate heads for human studies
- Sangamo steps up BioMarin chase with haemophilia gene therapy data
- Sanofi’s new CEO cuts first deal, adding Synthorx for $2.5bn
- Bluebird bio’s sickle cell gene therapy shows early-study benefit
- J&J and Bristol-Myers Squibb/Bluebird bio reveal rival CAR-T data
- New faces at JPA Health Communications, GCI Health and HRW
- PharmaLex announces joint venture with Vintura
- AZ, Daiichi Sankyo strengthen case for HER2 candidate
- Biologic patent exclusivity scrapped in new US trade deal
- UCB/Amgen’s Evenity finally cleared for osteoporosis in Europe
- Intec battered as Novartis ducks out of Accordion collaboration