Learner Adams Bones
Learner Adams Bones is an independent, independently minded creative healthcare agency. Our focus is pursuing original thinking at all levels, and in harnessing a wide range of digital creative technologies to build unique experiences across all media.
- Agency description
Learner Adams Bones is an independent, independently minded creative healthcare advertising agency. Our focus is pursuing original thinking at all levels, and in harnessing a wide range of digital creative technologies to build unique experiences across all media.
We believe that every detail of the work we do for our clients should deliver the highest level of original thinking, with creative directorship and a tireless determination to find new, better, broader more persuasive creative ideas. Ideas that work everywhere, across all media.
One way we achieve this is in harnessing exciting new digital development technologies, putting them into the fabric of our day-to-day creative life. Ideas rapidly find themselves prototyped as digital animations, web and mobile experiences, as immersive 3D models or animations, moving image or interactive platforms. Taking technologies from the gaming industry is just one way we make things more appealing and engaging to the end-user.
But why pursue the original? Original gets noticed. Original gets results. Original is worth coming to work for, worth fighting for and worth putting in the extra hours for. Original is always provocative, resonant and exciting. And whilst original can take full advantage of digital capabilities, original really shows its value in simple, low-budget promotional activities. After all original takes NO longer to make than unoriginal.
It shows in everything we do, from the smallest leaflet to the largest of brand platforms, from the smallest web banner or FB campaign to the largest of interactive congress experiences.
Pursuing the original is so important, we sincerely hope we can show you how, and why, we do it.
Have an original conversation with Gill Adams or Lucy Pyne by calling 020 3780 4631, or emailing email@example.com
- Key contact
- Gill Adams
- Managing Director
- 020 3780 4630
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by Learner Adams Bones. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- Discover the reasons for the current clinical trial recruitment challenges facing pharma and the life sciences industry, and how the search for solutions to the problem continues...
- Natalie Yeadon from Impetus Digital shares her thoughts on fighting fake news in Pharma and healthcare....
- Lisa Alderson, Business Development Director at Wilmington Healthcare, explores the challenges that pharma’s KAM teams face in engaging with the NHS and how they must evolve...
- Sanofi doses first patient in global Kevzara COVID-19 trial
- Moderna chairman says COVID-19 vaccine could begin phase 2 trials in spring
- Germany's coronavirus infections climb but deaths remain low
- Clinical trial of Gilead’s coronavirus hopeful remdesivir begins in UK
- Novartis donates malaria drug for COVID-19 clinical trials
- Takeda begins development of COVID-19 plasma therapy
- GSK and Vir Biotech join forces for COVID-19 antibodies
- Coronavirus causes Cancer Research UK to slash funding by £44m
- EMA backs compassionate use of Gilead’s remdesivir for COVID-19
- Nurses on the frontline – World Health Day 2020
- We’re Celebrating Ten Magical Years for Ify at Lucid Group
- NICE publishes new COVID-19 management guidelines