McCallan is a specialist healthcare communications agency. We work with our clients to help them communicate effectively with their audience. Our work is characterised by plain language and impactful visuals designed to deliver engaging, memorable and persuasive messages.
- Agency description
The following is intended to give you a flavour of what we are like as an agency and why you might want to consider working with us.
The agency now known as McCallan Marketing was originally established more than 25 years ago. We evolved under current management to concentrate exclusively in creative communications for the healthcare sector in 2010.
We specialise in healthcare because that’s where our experience lies, it’s what we know about. This matters because it means that, when required, we can provide our clients with informed strategic and tactical advice. These clients are mainly in the pharma, biotech, medical device and consumer health sectors.
We believe that an effective marketing message is one which positively influences customer behaviour. We are expert in working with our clients to craft messages which do this. The narratives we compose do not make the mistake of telling healthcare professionals what they already know, concentrating instead on delivering messages which are relevant and persuasive. Choosing the right channel is an essential part of this.
We offer a wide range of services to deliver these messages. These include the following:
Creative and design
- Original creative concepts
- Campaign imagery and logos
- Brand development
- Branding guidelines
- Medical animation
- Copywriting/medical writing
- Sales-aids – interactive PDF, e-books and HTML5
- Online advertising
- UX testing
Medical education goods and services
- Mechanism of action animations
- Anatomical models
- MEGS specific mailing campaigns
- Patient education materials
- Specialist medical textbooks and tailored journal content
- Medical calculators
CPD and training
- Specialist accredited learning for healthcare professionals
- Medical examination revision support
- Training manuals for internal staff
- Bespoke online training modules for HCPs in all disease areas
We have a very wide range of experience in many therapy areas including rare diseases.
- Key contact
- Andy Caddell
- +44 115 896 5444
- 2019 Agency Data
- This information was supplied or confirmed by McCallan Marketing. Bar charts are indicative only, with 100% being the maximum score allocated across all agencies. Billings from UK creative healthcare work are not a subset of total annual billings, and so may show a higher rating.
- Ranking factors contributing to agency score
- This chart shows the relative factors that contributed to the agency's overall ranking.
COVID-19 Updates and Daily News
- COVID-19 has continued to bring diversity and health inequality to the forefront of people’s attention. Our latest round-up covers the July news around these issues, and brings you the latest...
- In July 2020, we attended and exhibited at the Medical Device Clinical Trials 2020 Virtual Experience. We really enjoyed the day and it was great to hear from like-minded people,...
- New study identifies drugs that are safe to use in COVID-19 treatment
- US secures 100 million doses of Sanofi/GSK’s COVID-19 vaccine
- How will the events and exhibitions industry change post-Coronavirus?
- Roche’s Tecentriq combo scores FDA approval for melanoma
- Roche’s Actemra fails in late-stage severe COVID-19 study
- AstraZeneca escapes pandemic impact as new drugs bolster revenues
- Novavax reports promising phase 1 results for coronavirus vaccine
- Merck enters agreement with Hanmi for investigational NASH drug
- AbbVie exits Voyager alliance for Alzheimer’s/Parkinson’s gene therapies
- Virtual Engagement At Porterhouse: Reflections on the past few months
- July 2020: diversity and inclusion in clinical trials round-up
- Eli Lilly begins COVID-19 prevention trial in nursing homes